Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2023 11:34:09 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me if Dead Air is having QC issues with muzzle devices?  Have a Keymo Brake and Sandman K on a 10.3" mk18 cloneish and I definitely expected a lot of wear on the MD (and just dirtiness in general from such a short set up) but i did not expect as much rust on the MD as i am currently dealing with.  Of the 3000 rnds or so i have through this gun id say 90% of them were m855/193 and the rest either Remington or Winchester megapacks.  somewhere around 1500 rounds i had the can carbon lock on and had to use channel lock pliers to remove it and the MD had a bunch of rust on it so I brushed the MD with CLP then worked the can on and off a few times and since have not had any carbon lock issues but the rust will not stop.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 1:31:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Post some pictures so we see what you’re talking about here if you could.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Contact DA and include pics.  Bet they take care of you.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Blacktoothgrin:
Contact DA and include pics.  Bet they take care of you.
View Quote

This.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top