AR Sponsor
Posted: Yesterday 4:13:45 PM EDT
|
Our purchased a Magpul bipod and their rail grabber so I could install it to the ARCA rail on my rail system. Everything seemed fine with installation, removed/reinstalled it 4-5 times over about a month when I needed to do some work to the rifle. Had to remove the gas block so I wanted to get the rail off. When I rotated the knob on the adapter, it was very loose in both directions and there was no movement in the grabber. I’m not sure if the knob somehow came off the crossbolt or if the crossbolt sheared. Has any run into a similar issue? I e emailed Magpul but haven’t gotten a response after a week. Just trying to see if there’s a more elegant solution than trying to attack the mount with a hacksaw/dremel to get it off the rail. |
I equate GD as the Westboro Baptist Church of arfcom: fun to mess with on occasion, full of ignorant bastards, and they always try to turn a good thing into something bad.
AR Sponsor
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter