Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
AR Sponsor
2/22/2019 8:29:23 PM EDT

2/22/2019 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#1]
ok that's cool
2/22/2019 9:24:07 PM EDT
[#2]
That is neat.
2/22/2019 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Any plans for the double fold to be released in .223/5.56? Looks like current options are 223 Wylde and 300 black.
2/22/2019 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm almost afraid to ask what the price point is going to be...  

Never mind, just saw it, just short of 2,000.

And I thought one of them was 223 Wylde.
2/23/2019 4:48:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Quoted:
Any plans for the double fold to be released in .223/5.56? Looks like current options are 223 Wylde and 300 black.
View Quote
223 Wylde runs both 5.56 NATO and 223 Rem
2/23/2019 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn’t realize that. I’ve not educated myself on 223 wylde.

Thanks for the info.
2/24/2019 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Quoted:
Any plans for the double fold to be released in .223/5.56? Looks like current options are 223 Wylde and 300 black.
View Quote
223 wylde will handle both 556/223 sammi just fine. Its chamber dimensions not a separate caliber...
2/24/2019 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#8]
this is very cool.  not inexpensive, but cool even for the price.   will have to save up for one of these.
2/25/2019 10:53:43 AM EDT
[#9]
WoW that’s super cool
2/25/2019 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#10]
My dudes. Why do you do this to me? Cant you see I cant handle all this cool stuff coming out? My bank account is already crying in a corner in the basement from its last flogging.
2/26/2019 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#11]
But where do you put your ammo?
5/15/2019 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#12]
60 day rule

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

AR Sponsor