Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
AR Sponsor

[ARCHIVED THREAD] - SBA4 (Page 2 of 2)

Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page
7/28/2019 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Duplicated post. Deleted.
7/28/2019 11:50:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the SBA3 that is current installed on my EVO S3. I think the SBA4 looks and feels more sturdier than SBA3. I am going to order the FDE color very soon.


7/28/2019 2:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]
My pistol with sba4
7/28/2019 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the design but not how chunky it feels.  It's like a Magpul CTR had a few too many all-you-can-eat dinners.

If they made that design that was lighter and had the width of the SBA3, I'd be 100% sold.  As it is, I'm keeping the 1 A4 I bought but otherwise will probably just keep buying A3s.
7/28/2019 10:20:49 PM EDT
[#5]
8/3/2019 4:28:21 AM EDT
[#6]
So does the sba4 have a longer length of pull than the SBa3?
8/6/2019 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#7]


two 10.5's with sba4s

love em

primary hd upstairs and down

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page

[ARCHIVED THREAD] - SBA4 (Page 2 of 2)

AR Sponsor