BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 3/1/2004 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I just bought 1000 rounds of the 55gr poly coated ammo.  The cardboard box is black and there is no "P" to be found anywhere on the outside of the box.  The ammunition is definitely ploy-coated, though.  I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but if the weather holds up I'll be at the range tomorrow.

Is this stuff corrosive?  Should I take any special cleaning precautions or just clean the gun (BM chrome lined bore/chamber) as if I was shooting Federal XM193 (Shooter's Choice & CLP)?

Link Posted: 3/1/2004 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 1000 rounds backordered at SG I'll report back here as soon as it gets in.
Link Posted: 3/1/2004 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought 500 rds from SG 0 problems other than my rifle looked like it was sprayed with graphite powder. Accuracy ok around 3moa will
use it for blasting if I can't find anything
close to it's price thats cleaner.
Forgot to post colt6400c 55grfmj.
Link Posted: 3/3/2004 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought 2000 rounds on faith at San Francisco Cow Palace gun show.
Wolf "P" 55 grain HP.
Olympic M4gry SS barrel.
About 120 rounds fired.

Location, Chabot gun club, plinking range.
I would have shot more but a little boy about 10 was curious about AR, I told him its kind of same as a mini 14 but looks different. Asked him if he wanted to try it. He was a little hesitant at first but tried it after permission of his adult in charge. He shot it from the small bench, he was to small to pick it up. Make a long story short, He took over my bench and I did not get to shoot as much.

No problems what so ever!

Note: With this gun I could not get through 20 rounds of the "old lacquered" stuff without a problem. Before it would not go into full battery because case stuck partially in chamber. I used to have to hit the feed assist pretty hard 3 times to get the bolt to close. There was no way I could open the bolt. The lacquer ammo was purchased last year. I ended giving the rest of the 1K rounds to my buddy that has no problems with it in his Oly 16" Heavy Barrel.

Again no problems what so ever.
Even bump fired 20 rounds, NO problems.
Still went through 1/2 inch mild steel plate at about 40 yards, same as Fed XM193.

I don't know about accuracy since I was at plinking range, but it hit everything I shot at. Even the 10 year old hit just about everything he was aiming at.

Dan
Link Posted: 3/7/2004 3:44:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
DocGP, what weight bullet did you get? Wolf said that they have been sold out of the old green stuff for a while in 55 gr. but still had a little left in the 62 gr. For your best bets, order 55 gr. if you are not sure about the stock they have.

Maybe Centerfire is offering that free shipping deal solely to clear out their old stock of the laquer coated ammo? Seems like it.
View Quote

Gander Mountain in GR. Michigan only has the laquer crap. So please go buy it up so they will get the new stuff.
Link Posted: 3/7/2004 6:17:45 AM EDT
[#6]
now all we need to do is get wolf to start making a 5.56 round that fragments
Link Posted: 3/7/2004 7:24:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Does the Wolf .223 HP fragment?
Link Posted: 3/9/2004 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Went out today and tried my new Wolf .223 ammo.
I fired seven thirty round magazines of 62gr fmj poly coated rounds.
I got them from cheaper than dirt. The tech support guy knew what i was looking for and even verified there was a "P" printed on the case.
I had absolutely no problem with these rounds.
My shooting was no worse than using S.A. battlepack or Israeli made rounds.
Rounds were left in the chamber while I did other things with no "sticking" in the barrel.
I'm buying 1000 more soon.
Link Posted: 3/10/2004 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#9]
For some reason my ar hates this stuff as far as reliability. Mine runs the SA battlepacks without problems. My brother's ar loves it. It just seems to create too much friction for my bolt to strip it out the mag. I've tried several usgi mags and a couple thermolds(all which worked with SA). I'm thinking of getting a heavier bolt assembly thats shrouded. Its dirty as hell but thats what cleaning is for.
Link Posted: 3/11/2004 2:44:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
For some reason my ar hates this stuff as far as reliability. Mine runs the SA battlepacks without problems. My brother's ar loves it. It just seems to create too much friction for my bolt to strip it out the mag. I've tried several usgi mags and a couple thermolds(all which worked with SA). I'm thinking of getting a heavier bolt assembly thats shrouded. Its dirty as hell but thats what cleaning is for.
View Quote

You got the new polymer coated Wolf right??  Not the old laquer stuff.
Link Posted: 3/11/2004 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Is the jacket copper or steel?
Link Posted: 3/12/2004 2:57:46 PM EDT
[#12]
1) Wolf polymer (62gr, HP)
2) RRA upper/lower, A2, 16" stainless barrell
3) 100 rounds fired

i had 4 failures to feed in the 100 rounds i fired--always on the last round. one round that failed to feed had a fold/crease in the  neck--something i've never seen before. i found one spent round that was cracked.  i did not inspect them all.

dirty also, mucked up the chamber. needless to say, i'm disappointed.  

i ran 200 rounds of winchester Q3131A 55gr with the same mags before the wolf and had no problems whatsoever.

i don't think i'll be using the wolf for plinking anymore.

i find it odd that it was always the last round. is the is a mag spring issue?
Link Posted: 3/13/2004 9:52:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Star2323 did you get your ammo yet?
I had 3k rounds backordered from the Sportsman guide also! It was to ship out around 3/24!!!
The big brown truck arrived on 3/09. It is the New polymer ammo.
I dumped a coulple mags out of a Colt Pre Ban sporter, with a new M4 RRA upper out of USGI mags with no hitches at all. Hope this helps
Irish
Link Posted: 3/13/2004 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Star2323 did you get your ammo yet?
I had 3k rounds backordered from the Sportsman guide also! It was to ship out around 3/24!!!
The big brown truck arrived on 3/09. It is the New polymer ammo.
I dumped a coulple mags out of a Colt Pre Ban sporter, with a new M4 RRA upper out of USGI mags with no hitches at all. Hope this helps
Irish
View Quote

Yep I got my ammo from SG last week as well.  I haven't made it home to shoot any of it yet though.  Seems like SG always sets the date for backordered items a lot longer than it usually takes.  I'm going home next week to shoot so I'll give an update on my experience with it.

I also order 1K rounds of 5.45 for my new SEAK but it is still the old stuff.
Link Posted: 3/13/2004 5:25:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

If it is completly missing the round, it is short cycling.

I have a rifle that would short cycle wolf.  Just close on an empty chamber.

Wolf is nortoriously underpowered.

My rifle would eat the nice hot south african battlepacks all day long.

I vised it up in the drill press and opened the gas port up 2 hundreths and now it eats everything including the lightly loaded wolf and the lightly loaded pre-Israeli Winchester value pack stuff.

Wolf is great for telling you if your rifle has marginal port pressure.

A heavier bolt carrier alone would just make the problem worse if it is the same as mine was.

Link Posted: 3/13/2004 7:30:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Shot it, loved it.  It works, Its good.  In fact I notice slightly more bump than the old stuff.  I shoot only wolf for social occaisions and have never had a problem in my rifle with new or old.  I think this batch I just hit the 9k rounds mark.  I think out of that  I have perhaps had 4 failures of any kind that were related to dud rounds.
Link Posted: 3/13/2004 10:55:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes it was the new polymer stuff. The gas port is something I hadn't thought of. Thanks for the heads up I'll have to check into that. I'll chrono both SA and wolf. I work in a machine shop so it would be an easy fix.
Link Posted: 3/14/2004 8:29:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Fullmagtap,

IM me with the details of your problem and I can tell you exactly how I determined what was happening and what I did to fix it.

I might even be able to tell you what bit size to use.  Is your rifle a 20 incher? mine is.

PS, the wolf will crony proabally around 2750-2850 from a 20 inch barrel and the South African Battle Pack should chrony in excess of 3200fps.

You should also remove your gas tube and check for excessive wear on the reciever end.  The relief ring should still be well defined.

Drilling the gas port should be the option of last resort.
Link Posted: 3/14/2004 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Anybody here have a chrony which they can test the 55gr polymer wolf and then turn around and test the 55gr XM193 with the same gun.

It would be interesting to see how underpowered the wolf is.
Link Posted: 3/14/2004 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Chronoed both SA battlepack and polymer wolf. Heavy Metal was right on the money with wolf being way underpowered.
Setup:
44 degrees fahrenheit
14ft from muzzle
16" bushmaster barrel
Results:
SA battlepack3072fps+3083fps                Wolf (polymer)2817fps+2755fps
Reciever end of gas tube is worn. Looking at it how it would be facing you when you're shooting the ring is well defined except from just before 6 o'clock to 9 o'clock going clockwise. It is completely worn off smooth and blended into the undercut area.
Link Posted: 3/14/2004 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Dam that sucks.  Wolf needs to bump up the powder!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2004 4:30:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I tried the polymer coated 55 gr. jhp this Saturday.  I fired 200 rounds through my flat top AR that has a 1 x 10 Oly SUM barrel.  About 65 percent of the shots went into a 3 inch group at 100 yards and the rest flung unpredictably within about an 8 inch circle.  I had zero malfunctions.  I've only fired Wolf ammo in my sks rifles, which has me thinking they could be much more accurate than I had thought.  I'll have to try some better ammo in them.  I suspect that the problem with the Wolf ammo, and I call that kind of shooting a problem, is inconsistent bullets.  Some of the hollow points were quite a bit different looking than others.  My flattop has a 20 power scope and I shot it off of a caldwell rest in the front and sandbags in the rear.  The rifle shoots 1 to 2 inch groups with Black Hills Remanufactured 55 gr fmj and various handloads I use.  The only "P" I found was in the blue serial number stamped on the inside of the boxes.  I picked up the ammo at Cheaper Than Dirt in Fort Worth.  They have 500 rounds for 60 bucks and it comes in an ammo can.  I guess it might be worth the price if you want cheap stuff to practice your breathing/trigger control with but don't care about hitting anything other than your backstop.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2004 6:01:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Well, I got to the range for 2 hrs of much needed therapy Sat. afternoon. I fired my M1 & BM M4gery. This was the first time I tried the "new" Wolf polymer coated 55gr. stuff. I usually shoot the Federal XM193, which is very accurate for me, with the carry handle sight. I found that the Wolf is definitely more tame, and not as loud as the XM193 (no chrony, but it seems Wolf is slower). Started off with some boxes of XM193, then I cycled 100 rnds of the Wolf, and had no issues. It is no dirtier than shooting the XM193 from what I observed. Wolf seems like good & cheap plinking ammo, not very accurate; I'll need to try more.
Link Posted: 4/6/2004 8:36:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Ammunition: Wolf 55gr FMJ poly coated
Gun: PWA lower, BM 16" A3 upper, chrome 1/9
Sight: Aimpoint ML2
Magazines: 20 and 30 round military contract (mixed)

I just finished my second trip to the range and have become a believer in the new Wolf poly-coated ammunition.  Until now all I have used is S&B 55gr and Federal XM193.  Both worked superbly but I was curoius about the new Wolf offering.

After 460 rounds I had multiple failures to feed with two specific 30 round military contract magazines.  I had no other problems with any of my other 30 rounders and zero malfunctions with any of my 20 rounders.  I segregated those two 30 rounders and loaded them with my standby Federal XM193 and had no malfunctions.  Maybe these two mags just aren't compatible with the Wolf.  I ran out of ammo or I would have loaded them up again to see if the problem repeated itself. I'm going to test them next trip to the range.

Other than those two magazines the Wolf preformed flawlessly.  It ejected neatly into a small pile (about 4' diameter).  It does not seem nearly as hot as the Federal XM193.  When firing them back-to-back there is a noticible difference in recoil and report.

It is no dirtier than the Federal and it seems much cleaner than the S&B.  It also does not stink like the S&B.

Accuracy is not up to par with the Federal XM193.  I shot a few groups at 50 yards from a seated position resting the gun on a blanket.  I'm no sharpshooter but the groups were fairly representative of my ability and I didn't have any called flyers.  The Federal grouped 4 rounds in 1.28" loading the first round from a magazine.  The Wolf grouped 5 rounds in 3.43" loading the first round from a magazine.  Point of impact was generally about 1" lower than the XM193. I didn't expect the Wolf to be as accurate but it's just fine for practice.

All-in-all I'm very pleased with the new Wolf ammo and will use it again for close-up practice

UPDATE

I had a chance to shoot it today.  The gun was a little on the dry side and there were a several failures to go into battery.  I oiled the gun and it worked just fine.  I shot about 300 rouns without failure after oiling it once.  The round definitely does not seem nearly as hot as NATO 55gr fodder.

My friend's 10-year-old shot it for a few magazines and it malfunctioned a few tims, once failing to extract and twice failing to go into battery.  The boy is young and the A1 stock is too long for him.  He had to mount the toe of the stock over his shoulder so there was no steady base for the gun to recoil upon.  When using Federal M193 and Winchester Q3131A the gun worked fine using this technique.  I think that the underpowered ammo needs a firm hold to operate my gun reliably.
Link Posted: 4/7/2004 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#25]
I had many problems with the new Wolf ammo.  Every 5 or so rounds failure to feed it got real annoying real fast.  I had used all my mags and the same problem I just dont think the new wolf is hot enough for the bolt to push the next round into the chamber.  It always got stuck while trying to push the next round in.  I was using a New Bushmaster Dissapator with all brand new Labelle Teflon Mags.
Link Posted: 4/7/2004 8:18:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Working on my 5th case of 55gr FMJ in my M16...no problem so far, other than getting real dirty....(I don't clean my 16 that often, other than the bolt/carrier group.)

388' ASL, Temp 68-70 F, 10' from muzzle

[img]http://home.comcast.net/~frisco_kid/wolf.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 4/7/2004 9:00:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anybody test the accuracy of this new WOLF yet??  How hot is it loaded?  As hot as XM193?
View Quote

This is Russian ammo. Do NOT expect:
1) Hot loadings
2) Fragmenting bullets
3) Great accuracy

Do expect to pay less for blasting ammo. If you want/need M193, then buy XM193 or Q3131A.
View Quote

Yeah I know what not to expect from Russian ammo.  But I am still wondering about the accuracy.  Just b/c its Russian doesn't mean that it won't shoot straight.

If anybody has shot paper with a bench what kind of groups are you getting??

Thanks
View Quote
I currently shoot the 62 Gr FMJ stuff through my 20" AR 15. The best group I shot was on a bench rest, and I grouped around 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 at 100 yards.
Link Posted: 4/7/2004 9:30:25 AM EDT
[#28]
For each response (sucess or not), it would be most useful to know the type of barrel (chrome plated, unplated, or stainless).
Link Posted: 4/7/2004 9:37:40 AM EDT
[#29]
100 rounds 62gr FMJ through my bushmaster in a2 config

one fail-to-feed, but that was due to a crappy mag (feed lips bent pretty badly after it was knocked off the table)

i'm happy with it for plinking ammo
Link Posted: 4/10/2004 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Just got 500 rounds last weekend at the gunshow, 55 gr FMJ. Shot 100 rounds yesterday though my AR, 16" model 1 upper with a free floated stainless steel barrel, and tromix lower. No failures at all.

I'll save my XM193 for a rainy day, and I will certainly be buying more of this for my plinking needs.
Link Posted: 4/10/2004 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
And the one person who voted "I have had problems which will preclude me from using this ammunition again" did not bother to say WHAT his experience with the new Wolf was that caused him to vote thus.  Typical of a person who just hates Wolf and doesn't want to justify his vote.
View Quote

... Thanks, you just saved me some typing!
Link Posted: 4/11/2004 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Anybody know if they are going to make this stuff in 30.06.
Link Posted: 4/12/2004 2:10:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Bushmaster 16" ;Just shot 500 rounds without a single problem, this new ammo is almost identical to the old S&B steel case stuff...I never had a problem with that stuff and I look foward to not having any problems with this new wolf, will be a repeat customer!  

Also, I have only used wolf through my AK and I have only had one fail to fire in 3000 rounds, seems some people just don't wanna give steel cases a fair shake...
Link Posted: 4/12/2004 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#34]
I just got back from the range and had ammo related malifunctions.  The ammo used was wolf poly 55gr fmj.
My Bushmaster has over 5000 rounds of Federal XM193 and South African surplus and I just shot a match that was 60 rounds with no problems.
The mags I used today where the same mags I used Saturday for the match.
I had two bolt ride overs and the bolt would not lock back on the last round of the mag.
I did not break out the chronograph. I believe this ammo will chrono slow.
It underpowered in my limilted range use.
The tempeture out at range time was 45 degrees.
I suspect the preformance will be better when it warms up. I'm not going to quit using it unless it wont function this summer. I fired 20 rounds and had the 2 bolt ride overs. 10% failure.
Link Posted: 4/12/2004 6:02:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

No they are not

Here is the link

[url]http://www.wolfammo.com/polymer.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 4/12/2004 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope, but Silver Bear makes it.  I have 100 rounds of the stuff.  Unfortunatly, I no longer have a 30-06 to shoot it in.
Link Posted: 4/12/2004 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I just got back from the range and had ammo related malifunctions.  The ammo used was wolf poly 55gr fmj.
My Bushmaster has over 5000 rounds of Federal XM193 and South African surplus and I just shot a match that was 60 rounds with no problems.
The mags I used today where the same mags I used Saturday for the match.
I had two bolt ride overs and the bolt would not lock back on the last round of the mag.
I did not break out the chronograph. I believe this ammo will chrono slow.
It underpowered in my limilted range use.
The tempeture out at range time was 45 degrees.
I suspect the preformance will be better when it warms up. I'm not going to quit using it unless it wont function this summer. I fired 20 rounds and had the 2 bolt ride overs. 10% failure.
View Quote

Sounds like it's not cycling your action far enough back.  When's the last time you cleaned your gas tube?  It cycles my DPMS and my buddies colts just fine.  I would agree with your statement that it is not as hot as Federal XM193 but should be plenty hot to cycle correctly.
Link Posted: 4/13/2004 4:59:46 AM EDT
[#38]
My OLY and Dalphon was borderline with XM193. Both problems were from rear of hammer face, spur hitting trigger assembly. This caused bolt excessive drag on hammer during cycling. Fix, remove hammer and grind back of spur. No problems at all after that.

Dan
Link Posted: 4/13/2004 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#39]
FYI.  Just so everyone knows, I just called Centerfire Systems and they told me that they should only have the Poly coat ammo now but that we can speify that we only want the new stuff and they will make sure on the order.
Link Posted: 4/13/2004 10:00:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
When's the last time you cleaned your gas tube?
View Quote

Hopefully, he never has.  No need to clean it - ever.  You can only do harm, not good, by jacking with it.  Leave it "dirty".
Link Posted: 4/13/2004 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Thanks Tate... My gas tube will never see a "cleaning".
IT'S the ammo dude!!!
I have no problem with the Wolf ammo for plinking. Just not SD or matches.
There is nothing in my fire control group that would inhibit the function of my rifle. As stated, my Bushy has over 5000 rounds through it. It's as smooth as a 18 year old girls, well you know....[sex]
I'm not trying to bring down the Wolf ammo just stating my findings on the range. The above post with the chrono results says it all, 2850 fps out of a 20" barrel.
Link Posted: 4/21/2004 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Over 500 rounds fired with no problem at all, even works well in my early Pro Ord Carbon-15.  Most shot with a Bushy 14.5" CAR, and some with a Bushy 20" V-Match.    62 grain seems under powered, 55 grain seems fine.  Accuracy good enough to tear up soda cans at 50 yards.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2004 12:35:08 PM EDT
[#43]
it was good enough for me to buy another 2000 rounds this week.

Shot about 700rds through my 16" rockriver with busy ulw barrell.

any problems were mag related. (range only mags)

When you're gonna shoot 1000 rds in two days for nothing but plinking and bumping, $85/K beats the heck out of $165/k

TXL  
Link Posted: 4/23/2004 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#44]
OK, sounds good. Now where do I get some of this stuff?
Link Posted: 4/23/2004 5:24:51 PM EDT
[#45]
I just sent in my order to the Sportsman's Guide.  500 rounds in a "sardine tin" can set me back $58 shipped to Colorado.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Firearm:  Bushmaster XM15-E2S
Barrel Length:  16" HBAR, 1/9" Twist, Chrome Lined
Sights:  Aimpoint Comp ML2
Ammunition:  Wolf Polymer 55gr. FMJ, Lot P186-04
Rounds Fired:  200

All 200 rounds were fired without any problems.  My Bushmaster fed, extracted and ejected without any signs of trouble.  The bolt hold also engaged ever time on the last shot for all 7 magazines.  Six of the seven magazines were Thermolds and functioned 100%.  Accuracy is shitty at best.  I was able to get a 1" or under 3 shot group @ 50 yards from time to time but could not do it on a consistent basis.  Grouping was averaging 4"-5" at approx. 75 yards.  Good ammo for plinking but not anywhere close to the accuracy and consistency of XM193 and Q3131A.  However, for 40% less of the cost of the other two mentioned it's worth it.  The good thing about this ammo besides it's cost is I don't have to worry about collecting the cases after shooting.
Link Posted: 5/16/2004 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Post by Bear3351: OK, sounds good. Now where do I get some of this stuff?

Equipment Exchange. www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=208654
Link Posted: 5/20/2004 3:56:30 AM EDT
[#48]
I got some "new" Wolf ammo and had many FTE's in my Bushy - the same rifle that digested 5,000 rounds of the "old" Wolf .223 with no problems.

I called Wolf and they told me they had some early runs of the new stuff that was underpowered.  They paid to ship the ammo back to them and sent  me a new case.  The new case works 100%.

Good customer service and good/inexpensive practice ammo.  Go buy some and actually shoot that safe queen!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 12:34:44 PM EDT
[#49]
I know that my fear of using Wolf has been the hard steel case vs. AR alum.  What kind of experiences are you all having with it?  I guess I'm concerned with what the ejected cases will do to the shell deflector...  thoughts?
Link Posted: 5/28/2004 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I know that my fear of using Wolf has been the hard steel case vs. AR alum.  What kind of experiences are you all having with it?  I guess I'm concerned with what the ejected cases will do to the shell deflector...  thoughts?

First off you should understand that not all steel is the same.  Some steel is softer than others.  It just depends on how it was manufactured and what its intended purpose is.  I can tell you from first hand experience that the steel used in Russian ammo is quite soft.  It is harder than brass but not too terribly much.  Second, you should understand that Type III (hardcoat) anodizing, which is what coats your AR's bare aluminum, is actually harder than steel.  Aluminum Oxide, which is what a layer of anodizing is made up of, is one of the hardest substances known to man.

To make a long story short you don't need to worry about any damage occurring to your AR relating to the use of steel cased ammunition.
Page / 10
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top