Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/30/2021 9:21:26 PM EDT
Guys Is there a specific way to remove the hammer pin on this one? I've tried hammering it out since pusting it out manually did not work . There is no shepherd's hook or anything that could cause obstruction as I doi not see anything causing a stoppage to the pin.. Trigger pin came out with no issues. this is a brand new stick

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure there is no wire retainer?
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 1:19:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Shabbargulla] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dntama:
Are you sure there is no wire retainer?issue resolved. I was being too careful using a punch . I ended up hitting it a bit harder and it first only slightly came out , rest was easy. Thanks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dntama:
Are you sure there is no wire retainer?issue resolved. I was being too careful using a punch . I ended up hitting it a bit harder and it first only slightly came out , rest was easy. Thanks.
issue resolved. I was being too careful using a punch. I ended up hitting it a bit harder and it first only slightly came out , rest was easy. Thanks.

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top