Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2021 4:59:39 PM EDT
This may not be the right place to post this.  Maybe EE?  I had an VZ and stupidly sold it to get something else.   Anyways, I'm left with several, several spare magazines that dont' fit anything I have.  Should I maybe wait for Lord only knows how long on the chance I'll find another rifle or just sell/trade all the spare magazines?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:16:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NoMoAMMO] [#1]
If you're not hurting for money just sit on them.

or

Buy a kit now and wait for a receiver to pop up then you'll have a whole package to build or sell later.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I say find a VZ-58 to use them!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:12:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I found someone who had a couple of rifles who can use them.  I think this was the best choice.  Didn't want to sit on them if someone could be using them
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top