Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/29/2022 11:27:37 AM EDT
Anyone have an idea of what the going rate of this kit is used? I looked and haven't seen any for sale or sold in the last couple years. I'm thinking about selling my kit as it is more of a novelty than anything.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:59:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: zeus2you] [#1]
Thanks for this, I normally have to stumble across mine way back in the back of the safe before I think I need to pull it out and see if someone else might get some use out of it.

Now I can just promptly forget about it for another year and didn't even have to get out of my chair.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:56:11 AM EDT
[#2]
hate to revive an old thread, but I stumbled across this ol' geezer's webstore here: https://www.sgworks.com/shop

lmk if he's still in business
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 10:31:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Emanresu] [#3]
If anyone else is in the same boat trying to get rid of their bullpup kit, I ended up selling it for $175. Could have got a little more, but I'm glad it's out of the way.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top