Posted: 5/31/2023 7:15:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Migmaqman]
[img]http
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Nice looking rifle!
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
thankyou , how do you get the pic to show in the post instead of the link , is it a post count thing? i messed with it the other day for an hour
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:25:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Migmaqman:
thankyou , how do you get the pic to show in the post instead of the link , is it a post count thing? i messed with it the other day for an hour
View Quote

$24
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 4:18:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Migmaqman] [#4]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

$24
View Quote

you're that tiny little pea thats left floating in the toilet that refuses to be flushed , instead of posting something constructive you pad your post count with trash posts because you have nothing to offer , incapable of scrolling past a post so must make a attempt to keep yourself relevent , i suspect you are even more insignificant IRL , but you're killing it as being the pea , so keep beig you dilly
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:12:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Umm, I think that is the price of a membership that allows you to easily upload pics to threads.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 7:59:56 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Upload your pics to imgur or something, get the actual .jpg link to the image, and use the [ img ] tags with the image url between them to post the photos.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 7:42:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Normlizer] [#7]

Here is mine built a few years back.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 11:25:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Migmaqman] [#8]
[img]https
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 6:39:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 6:50:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#10]

you're that tiny little pea thats left floating in the toilet that refuses to be flushed , instead of posting something constructive you pad your post count with trash posts because you have nothing to offer , incapable of scrolling past a post so must make a attempt to keep yourself relevent , i suspect you are even more insignificant IRL , but you're killing it as being the pea , so keep beig you dilly
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

ETA - I gave you a simple solution. DDigler gave you a more complex solution. You failed to follow either suggestion. I'm not falling in the trap many others have by trading barbs with you. Most people on this site are ready and willing to help anybody. I hope you are able to become one of those people. Have a wonderful day!
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#11]
funny thing is neither was a solution , it was a post count thing
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:58:29 AM EDT
[#12]
This has ran its course - HM
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top