Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2023 9:54:55 AM EDT
I have one of the first batches of AK102 and the railed dust cover on it continues to come loose.  I've so far tried blue thread locker and a small amount of Rocksett to keep the screw tight, but with no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions beside more Rocksett or even red thread locker?

I'm very close to just removing it completely, getting a rear sight and smooth dust cover from PSA, and using my RS Regulate mount.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 2:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
ULTIMAK for the win if they make one that fits your rifle.
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 4:16:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I've mentioned this in other posts here. The single screw design that holds the railed cover together is just a poor design choice. TWS dogleg is touted by many here, but I am holding out for the b33  clone PSA is supposedly working on.

As mentioned above ultimak has worked great for me while I wait for PSA.
Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top