Page AK-47 » New AK Products
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/10/2018 12:36:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PalmettoStateArmory]
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 12:42:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DaringRaider] [#1]
@PalmettoStateArmory

DUPE

You got beat to the punch, that's old news. What do I win?

That is a pretty rifle...
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 8:52:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shell-Shocker] [#2]
I bought mine yesterday, Magpul version.

Looking forward to owning an AK again!
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 11:36:52 PM EDT
[#3]
You guys need to make one in 5.45x39
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nwalker77:
View Quote
Absolutely!
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 11:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By nwalker77:
View Quote
THIS!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#6]
when will you guys do a hammer forged chrome lined barrel? Id give one a go if that was offered without canted sights ...
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:47:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 8:49:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:

Please see the link below!!

https://palmettostatearmory.com/blog/shot-show-day-1-the-psak-e.html

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
I've been frequenting your website over the past month or more (and I mean every odd day at least) to see when your PSAK GF3's are back in stock and they're usually not in stock, while sometimes 1 only variant is in stock but then by the time I get home from work it's gone...

Just wondering if you have a comment about that - are you holding back on production for some reason, are you making some tweaks to production to stamp out some issues, was demand greater than supply... what's going on?

I have 3 PSA AR complete lowers, 2 PSA uppers... I'm a big fan of your products... I want to add an AK to my collection and I want it to be a PSAK but demand or supply seems to be my barrier.

Keep up the great work by the way..
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I convinced a friend to give your G3 a go after he shot my homebuild at the range.

I told him that the GF3 .was the new and improved forged deal that was American made and offered a Lifetime warranty...It was also in his price range.

Well, he cleaned it up and was ready for range day but he couldn’t get it to function properly. The bolt would would stick to the rear and it wouldn’t go into battery most of the time.

He was pretty bummed and was convinced he’d been sold a lemon that only a send back could remedy.

I told him that you guys would get him squared away but that I wanted to at least take a look before he shipped it out.

Turns out he had installed the top cover below the groove in the RSB.

Took it to the range the next day and had a flawless  day at the range.

He loves that GF3!

Please let me know when I can IM my resume for the position of salesman and field rep or when I can expect my PSA swag.

Seriously considering a GF3...are there plans for a 5.56/.223 and will you be offering demilled kits or blem trunions?
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 12:30:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pavlovwolf] [#11]
Originally Posted By TKLOL:
I convinced a friend to give your G3 a go after he shot my homebuild at the range.

I told him that the GF3 .was the new and improved forged deal that was American made and offered a Lifetime warranty...It was also in his price range.

Well, he cleaned it up and was ready for range day but he couldn’t get it to function properly. The bolt would would stick to the rear and it wouldn’t go into battery most of the time.

He was pretty bummed and was convinced he’d been sold a lemon that only a send back could remedy.

I told him that you guys would get him squared away but that I wanted to at least take a look before he shipped it out.

Turns out he had installed the top cover below the groove in the RSB.

Took it to the range the next day and had a flawless  day at the range.

He loves that GF3!

Please let me know when I can IM my resume for the position of salesman and field rep or when I can expect my PSA swag.

Seriously considering a GF3...are there plans for a 5.56/.223 and will you be offering demilled kits or blem trunions?
View Quote
I'm just waiting on a few of the high round count tests to get done, but they're looking great on the updates so far.

I bought my son a C39V2 back when the last panic was in full swing and the Arsenal guns went crazy. He doesn't get to shoot much and it only has about 150rds through it, but it's a great shooter since it has the milled receiver and melonite barrel. I just worry if we got one with improperly heat treated bolt and carrier, there are no issues, no wear signs yet, but it's low round count. I planned on just getting a Polish bolt and carrier kit and head space gauges which is the correct fix if you want to keep it, but by then I'll have way too much in it. I just need to accept my loss and sell it.

He's not mechanically inclined and I'm in failing health and won't be around forever to work on is guns. I'm teaching him, but I just want him to have a gun he can shoot and not worry about. He probably won't have 40,000 rds on it for 50 years unless his health gets better. He inherited my issues, which I inherited. I bought him a an HK P30L for that same reason.

When I do sell his, I'll take a ride down the road and get him one of the red wood stocked ones.
Link Posted: 2/27/2019 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Hi guys any idea when the AK G3 will be back in stock it is been like almost 2 months, since where some.

thanks,
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 7:26:14 PM EDT
[#13]
these rifles come with the cleaning rod?
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 6:35:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: army75th] [#14]

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
Any update? Also, I'm old school. Not into the nickle bcg stuff and I like the akm gas blocks with bayonet lug with cleaning rod. Put the chf barrel on the psak47 gen 3 and I'd buy two.
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By army75th:
when will you guys do a hammer forged chrome lined barrel? Id give one a go if that was offered without canted sights ...

Thanks,

Josiah
It's getting late in 2019; are you still planning on offering the PSAK-E with CHF barrels this year?
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 10:10:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Are we going to see an under folder anytime soon?
Page AK-47 » New AK Products
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top