Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2019 7:34:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SigSour226]
First... These are the best pics I'm going to be getting out of the guy who owns it. He's either an idiot or a scammer... He says its a maadi misr receiver made in Egypt and imported by C.A.I. needless to say by the pics I posted bellow, he's either brain damaged or hiding something.

The dramma with this guy is killing me... I don't know much about AK's and just need to know an approx range of trade value? worst case? I just want to try and make a fair trade knowing what it might be worth assuming the barrel's not blown out or something obvious I can see when I meet. Any info would be great. I don't even know if it's a real ak... could be airsoft with these pics

I'd appreciate any help.

Link Posted: 8/28/2019 7:41:24 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a MISR-90, they are Chinese parts kits built on Egyptian receivers. They don't have a good reputation.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 7:48:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SigSour226] [#2]
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

nuff said :) I'm walking away from this one. Thanks for helping me dodge that bullet lol :) wish you were around before I got married, I could have dodged 2 hahahah
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top