Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/18/2022 8:06:09 PM EDT
Tula 86. Nodak receiver. Last run of bluejack barrels.

I’ve seen people talk prices from a low of 3 all the way up to 8 so I have no ideas. It is currently an SBR so not sure if that is a positive or a negative.

Anyone have an educated guess?

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:49:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I think our money is going to turn into crap. I'm not selling any guns; especially the ones that our masters don't want us to have. Yours definitely fits into that category. I'd keep it because replacing a cool gun like that may be next to impossible.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Imo, If you don’t need the cash for another project or you’re sitting on a boatload of x39 or 5.45 … I wouldn’t sell any AK pattern.  Values will keep up and will be hard to replace.  But if you don’t already have stacks of ammo … feeding them is going to get pricey.  

They’re quickly crossing into Carcano and SKS and Garand territory; good for collecting or if you have an acute interest in their nostalgia, but otherwise overly expensive and/or underperforming as modern arms.  Their biggest draw was cheap purchase and cheap ammo… both have dried up thanks to import changes.

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
2K-3K would be my guess......
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Don’t listen to these other dudes.  $500 and I’ll meet you around the block right now!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 1:06:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm my experience selling an SBR is a negative. It takes months to a year for the forms to go through and buyer needs to understand they are responsible for the $200 ATF fee.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 2:13:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Not a Krinkov…. But my Draco sold at auction saturday….

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 5:24:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By billth777:
Tula 86. Nodak receiver. Last run of bluejack barrels.

I’ve seen people talk prices from a low of 3 all the way up to 8 so I have no ideas. It is currently an SBR so not sure if that is a positive or a negative.

Anyone have an educated guess?

https://i.imgur.com/CqNLI89.jpg
View Quote

Prices on krinks are going up really fast. I would suggest watching some auctions and listing to see what they go for but it's tough because there are so few. Zero on gunbroker right now, one on armslist priced over 6K (will it sell though?)

Some of the posters in this thread don't understand the difference in value between a krink and a generic short AK, I think.

Re selling an SBR, it is a hassle and it leaves the gun and/or money in limbo for months depending on how you do it. Remove the stock, have it removed from the registry, sell it as a pistol. The buyer can then SBR it while the gun is already in his possession.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I ultimately threw it up on GB. We’ll see what happens.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top