Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2021 12:43:11 AM EDT
Got a great deal on it at 875. Looks practically unfired had the bipod 5rd mag sling and owners manual.  I love the gun and want to keep it.  It's there an option to just swap out the stock and grip? Are they compatible with regular stamped stock options? Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 2:19:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Frankyoz:
Got a great deal on it at 875. Looks practically unfired had the bipod 5rd mag sling and owners manual.  I love the gun and want to keep it.  It's there an option to just swap out the stock and grip? Are they compatible with regular stamped stock options? Thanks!
View Quote

You need new furniture!  These guns have 1.5mm receivers so standard readily available euro furniture is not a clean swap without a mod to the furniture -  I would say get what like and then be prepared to make it fit.  Chinese frunature is a hard find these days (though if you go to enough gun shows you will sometimes find shit).  Good Luck - great rifle (I have one that I inherited from a cousin when he passed - has a russian club foot installed!).
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 12:09:46 AM EDT
[#3]
On the topic of 5.56 Chinese specifically norinco aks do fb Radom polish mags work and feed these rifles
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top