Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/15/2021 8:24:01 AM EDT
Mods, please delete immediately with my apologies if this is not the proper place.  
I’m trying to determine a good price for one of these rifles with full wooden stock and tabbed bolt.  
Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 8:30:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I recently paid $1k for a side folder.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I paid 1700-1800 for a real czech made gun few months back. I would suggest at that price a little less than half is a good number. I now own both and both are good guns but fit an finish on the czech gun is way better. Not sure if its double better but i figured i should get one before imports are banned with a pen
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 7:16:10 PM EDT
[#3]
My Czechmate w/beaverbarf was ~$1200 in the before times. It's a milled 7.62x39 that's lighter than an AK...

AJ
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:00:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm subscribed to Proxibid, which is an online auction site that handles auctions all over the country.

I keep an out on all kinds of guns and the going prices.

Haven't seen ANY VZ-58/2008 go for less than $1400 this year, couple CSA guns went for over $1700 recently.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 1:18:36 AM EDT
[#5]
If you want it now, you're going to overpay. I don't believe they will hold value like the czechpoint guns will, but even those are inflated right now. Get on a list and buy a czechpoint gun if you really want a vz58 because you probably won't find a vz2008 for significantly less - the market is just crazy.

Personally, I don't think the vz is worth more than 1500, and that's stretching it. Don't get me wrong, I really like mine, but I got it new at around 1,100 before the craziness and I bought the NOS mags before the gun at 12 to 14 dollars a piece.

I would say be patient, prices will come down some. Remember Sandy Hook or when Obama first got elected? We are in a bubble and it will pop.
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top