Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/22/2022 9:51:43 AM EDT
I've got an old SAR that has a canted gas block and some bastardized muzzle threads.
I've got no interest in buying specialty tools to press and fit anything myself.

Does anyone have a solid recommendation on who I should send this rifle to for some basic alignment work and chopping and rethreading?

Rifle Dynamics, Meridan Defense, and Brandon Herrera are all very far backlogged.

Don't care about cerakote, just want the alignment corrected and the ability to change muzzle devices.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 9:53:25 AM EDT
[#1]
CW Gunwerks
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Brendon Herrera actually does gun work?  figured he gave that up when the easy YouTube money started flowing in
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 10:00:25 AM EDT
[#3]
lol, yeah.  Don't know why his site is still up.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks,

Theyre decently backlogged for what I'm looking at, but may just send it anyway.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 4:53:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NDHojo] [#5]
Eric Wendt "turbocat" over on the AKFiles. Grade A work w/ reasonable price.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:32:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Dmitry at Texas Shooters Supply in the Houston area does good work
Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top