Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/20/2018 8:22:48 PM EDT
So I picked up a fairly nice maddi that some one did a number on . Any ways some info on gun it is an arm semi auto rifle maddi comp made Egypt markings on rear . It has a pharo marked 95 I believe  . It also has a serial number starting with ac and a seven digit serial number . The gun also has a receiver marking near the front Magwell looks like a Crest with a 54 inside. And the sight ladder is marked p then 1 to 10 any one know anything about this rifle I've looked allover.  Also is there an image hosting website that is usable thanks John
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 9:54:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cajunkraut] [#1]
John,

By everything you're describing, the rifle is an ACC/Intrac Knoxville, TN mid-90s import.  The biggest indicator is the AC prefix, and all of the other descriptors fit.

Intrac ARMs also typically have a spot-welded muzzle cap that hides a threaded barrel and muzzle detent plunger underneath.

Imgur has replaced Photobucket for me.
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top