Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2019 5:10:32 PM EDT
So I heard from a buddy that Century was about to start importing the WASR-3 again in 223/5.56,

Don't know what to expect in price since there has been kind of a drought as of late, are these rifles reliable?
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By 22master:
So I heard from a buddy that Century was about to start importing the WASR-3 again in 223/5.56,

Don't know what to expect in price since there has been kind of a drought as of late, are these rifles reliable?
View Quote
Biggest problem with them has always been the magazines. If they come with reliable magazines, they should do about as well as any other AK.

Back in the day, I sold my SAR-3 for lack of reliable, affordable large capacity magazines. The only ones I remember working perfectly were the East German Weiger mags.

If anyone's gotten those AR-to-AK magazine well adapters working and into production, they might be a good option, as well.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Circuits:

If anyone's gotten those AR-to-AK magazine well adapters working and into production, they might be a good option, as well.
View Quote
i would def by 1 of those and a wasr-3 if they work, i have tons of pmags, thats all i buy!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 9:37:55 PM EDT
[#3]
i would def by 1 of those and a wasr-3 if they work, i have tons of pmags, thats all i buy!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Circuits:

I have a WASR-3 that I put a canis mag conversion on. It works reliably.
Link Posted: 9/20/2019 6:53:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone know if this is true? I e-mailed century with no reply yet.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top