Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2016 1:22:38 AM EDT
Waiting on the stamp on my Arsenal 107UR. Want to have the restrictor taken out of the gas block. Also looking to have the scope mount removed and also the barrel chopped.  Who is the go to for that work these days? I've used The Firing Line but that was a decade back.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 12:46:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I used Jake Spivey of Spivey Arms in Tyler TX. Great guy and He let me drive it up to him and did it right then and there.
http://spiveyarms.com/
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 9:58:06 PM EDT
[#2]
John at M13 Industries in Las Vegas. He turned mine around quickly, efficiently and it shoots great. Top notch.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EHilderbrand:
John at M13 Industries in Las Vegas. He turned mine around quickly, efficiently and it shoots great. Top notch.
View Quote

This is who I am using for my Norinco spiker conversion and M92 underfolder conversion.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:31:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I had my restrictor taken out my M13 Induatries and they did a super great job and the turn around time was less than a week (with shipping to and from TN to Vegas and back). The job they did was excellent and it has worked perfectly and not had a single malfunction.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:46:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you have a phone number/email for M13 Industries?
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Did M13 do the engraving for you as well? If so, how did that turn out?
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top