Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 12:50:01 PM EDT
Hello Dave,   Good to see you.  You are back by popular demand/petition.  Remember to take your meds and get a good night sleep and think twice before posting once!  Just kidding....almost anyway.  The forum was dead without you.  Remember what they say about opinions - everyone has one and everyone else's stinks worse than mine.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#1]
A leopard doesn't change his spots. Being opinionated is one thing, being a smear artist is something else.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:20:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Wrangler, great to have you back! I own a WOA but I still enjoy your opinions and your love of this sport!

Rob
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 11:06:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I needed to hear that. Welcome back Wrangler! That was real nice!

Whoa as to a second chance? Does anyone ever think the moderators could do a better job here. There are several uncontrolled posters here that enjoy getting on my back time and again. Not only mine but many other knowledgeable competitors. To name another would be Jose Rossi who added a lot to this forum over the years and I could name a few others that either got banned or just simply gave up posting here from flack by a seemingly select few! Moderators have a job to do, thats why they are moderators. Right?

Readers and posters, there are many unseen factors that you don't get to see or hear about. One would be the I/M's that one gets from others, including from moderators, that you don't get to read. Words that can really set one off! Next post, you carry a grudge and it comes to light as a off color post directed to all. In my case, not my intention at all! I apoligize to all who I may have offended.

You want good material to read here? I can give it to you and so can several others! However, with each contribution we make, there always seems to be a troll that infuriates the best of us to posting words that are offending to those who are most dear to us. The competitor seeking advice!

Hopefully this post will not be deleted or locked. I have no control over that but I do have the desire to continue where I left off back in early September!

It is my opinion, the moderators have been asleep too long or maybe even enjoying the posts by their personal friends too long on this forum, creating a septic tank that provokes the best of us to posting off colored remarks. If you want good posts from experienced shooters, the trolls have got to go. Even though these trolls are experienced, they only have the time to post remarks or send I/M's that piss off the ones who really want to educate, promote, and see the sport continue to grow.

It's nice to be back and when asked if I wanted back on this forum, it was only my untiring and undying love of the sport that has me posting again! Also, my conditions were hopefully acknowledged by the moderators in hopes they would perform their job better! In other words, don't single me out! When something blows up here, don't look at me as the one holding the match! It goes way beyond that!

Dave McGrath
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:35:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A leopard doesn't change his spots. Being opinionated is one thing, being a smear artist is something else.

Was that necessary?
Give the guy a break.
'Borg
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:52:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:36:55 AM EDT
[#7]
wrangler, I have not been a subscriber here for long but in that short period of time I came to look forward  to your posts...hang in there and stay the course....Thank-you for your efforts
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:40:20 AM EDT
[#8]
good to see you back Dave
people did not have much to say when there is no-one offering advice.
stay tuff and welcome back
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:47:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome back Dave.

I am new to High Power and this forum has been a wealth of knowledge for me.
Thanks to you and all the other experienced shooters on here for the advice and recommendations.

P
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:46:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was that necessary?
Give the guy a break.
'Borg

I would give him a "break" all right, but out of respect for the moderators I will let it go.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was that necessary?
Give the guy a break.
'Borg

I would give him a "break" all right, but out of respect for the moderators I will let it go.

I took the brunt of Dave's war with WOA..I can welcome him back...let's see if he is just another Adam "pacman" Jones and buries himself again. Welcome back Dave!!!

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I took the brunt of Dave's war with WOA..I can welcome him back...let's see if he is just another Adam "pacman" Jones and buries himself again. Welcome back Dave!!!

I am here since at least 1999 (before this board was restructured around 2001). Some things never change. Read what he posted in this thread. Just for the record. I never participated in the discussion that got him kicked off this forum. The single post that I posted in that thread was after he was already kicked out. I never communicated with him by emails either. Vile personal attacks without substance. Classic Dave McGrath.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 11:19:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice one Renn.

Welcome Back Dave.  The Forum is alive again!!!!

mince
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top