Tactical Carbine/ Pistol
•Location: Volusia County Gun & Hunt Club. (4645 E. SR 44 New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168) www.volusiacountygunclub.com .
•Time / date: Saturday 25th 0900 till 1700 (9am till 5pm)
•Cost: $200 per class, per shooter
This class will cover firearm specific anomalies, carry options and accessories, weapon stoppages and immediate action drills both at day and night, using cover, standing, kneeling and prone positions, shooting on the move, transitioning from primary to secondary gun, shooting from cover, moving from a lit area into dark/ vice versa and reloading techniques; including speed loads and tactical reloads
•Prerequisites: All students must be safe / competent in their chosen weapon systems. This is not a basic course for new shooters, of rifle, shotgun or handgun. 500 - 600 Rounds min of carbine ammo and 200 - 300 rounds min of pistol ammo required.
•Additional Information: This is an adult training/learning environment.... we will not stop for lunch, water or weather. There will be enough time for you to grab food and water throughout the day / night.
Lead Instructor for this class will be Mr. Simon Golby:
* Three and a half years in the Australian Federal Police (Special Weapons & Tactics Group)
* 7 years in the Australian Army.
* 12 months in Iraq, as a firearms and tactics instructor & advisor for the Iraqi National police.
* 3 years in Iraq as an Executive Protection (EP) Officer for the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
* NRA firearms instructor in pistol, rifle, shotgun and home defense,
* Certified “The Executive Solution” Firearms instructor.
•For More info or to book on line:
1. Go to www.floridafirearmstraining.com
2. Drag mouse over the training icon then click on “Book Now” in the drop down menu.
3. Fill out the “Reservation form”, making sure you put in the right course and date.
- Course name; eg, Tactical Carbine/Pistol, Tactical Shotgun/Pistol or Night shoot level 1
- Course date;
4. Then click submit after you have added on comments, i.e you are paying or reserving for more than one class.
If you have any questions then contact Will via email (email@example.com ) or phone 954 298 9103