•Location: Volusia County Gun & Hunt Club. (4645 E. SR 44 New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168) www.volusiacountygunclub.com .
•Time / date: Saturday 25th (6pm till 11pm)
•Cost: $200 per class, per shooter
This course will be held in complete darkness. Students will be taught to use flash lights, ambient light, police flashing lights etc. to identify and engage threats. This is a pistol / carbine / shotgun course. Bring the firearm that you would expect to be using for defense at night, whether this may be at home or on the job as law enforcement. Topics covered include: moving and shooting from light to dark areas, moving and shooting from dark to light areas, moving and shooting in and around vehicles, stress-induced shooting, instinctive shooting, "fight ready" mindset, shooting from cover and reloading techniques including speed loads and tactical reloads in the dark.
Ammunition Required: 300 rounds minimum
Prerequisites: Safety is paramount. All participants must be experienced shooters who are competent with their chosen firearm. This class is not to teach you the fundamentals of drawing and reloading your firearm. Students are expected to have this knowledge prior to the course to promote safety and optimal learning.
Additional Equipment: Holster and/or slings, spare magazines for pistol and rifle, spare magazine / ammo pouches, ear and eye protection, bus spray, rain gear, elbow and knee pads, baseball cap, clothing that will allow you to work on the ground.
•Additional Information: This is an adult training/learning environment.... we will not stop for food, water or weather. There will be enough time for you to grab food and water throughout the night.
Lead Instructor for this class will be Mr. Simon Golby:
* Three and a half years in the Australian Federal Police (Special Weapons & Tactics Group)
* 7 years in the Australian Army.
* 12 months in Iraq, as a firearms and tactics instructor & advisor for the Iraqi National police.
* 3 years in Iraq as an Executive Protection (EP) Officer for the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
* NRA firearms instructor in pistol, rifle, shotgun and home defense,
* Certified “The Executive Solution” Firearms instructor.
•For More info or to book on line:
1. Go to www.floridafirearmstraining.com
2. Drag mouse over the training icon then click on “Book Now” in the drop down menu.
3. Fill out the “Reservation form”, making sure you put in the right course and date.
- Course name; eg, Tactical Carbine/Pistol, Tactical Shotgun/Pistol or Night shoot level 1
- Course date;
4. Then click submit after you have added on comments, i.e you are paying or reserving for more than one class.
If you have any questions then contact Will via email (email@example.com ) or phone 954 298 9103