Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
6/25/2018 7:04:05 PM
Posted: 6/23/2018 11:34:27 PM EDT
Anyone here gone to Front Sight and taken any of their course? Good, bad, so so? I won a lifetime membership there and just trying to see if its worth the travel expense and everything else to attend courses or if I'm better off looking for training closer. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 12:00:19 AM EDT
Yes it is good to go.
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 2:34:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/24/2018 2:34:48 AM EDT by ZippZ]
I call it the Walmart of gun schools. Not the best training, but a product for the masses and a great value for a wide audience.
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 2:56:29 AM EDT
My buddy who lives in kommiefornia went so many times they made him an instructor. Not an easy process
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 3:18:28 AM EDT
Take a look at Gunsite. I have been there. Been around for a long time.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 2:30:16 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By endofdays:
My buddy who lives in kommiefornia went so many times they made him an instructor. Not an easy process
View Quote
That is a four day interview, with skill demonstration, range/classroom management.

CONGRATULATIONS to your friend.

What is your firend's name, I may see him there sometime.
Link Posted: 7/3/2018 2:33:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hairymoose:
Anyone here gone to Front Sight and taken any of their course? Good, bad, so so? I won a lifetime membership there and just trying to see if its worth the travel expense and everything else to attend courses or if I'm better off looking for training closer. Thanks
View Quote
When you decide to take advantage of your membership, I suggest to go for multiple classes in a row. Look at the schedule, you maybe able to take the 4 day handgun class, followed by the one day Multi State CCW class; have a couple days off, then take a long gun class.

Days off, see a show in Vegas, do laundry, etc.
Top Top