15-17 October 2010 - 3 Day Carbine Operators Course - Columbia, MO
Host: Mark Hueser
Admin: EAG - email@example.com
Cost: $575, Deposit $285, with payment in full due 30 days prior to class date. On July 01 all classes will have a price increase of $20.00, be sure of the correct amount for your class.
Range Fee: $20 per day ($60 total) cash only, payable upon arrival TD1
* A three day class on how to fight with the carbine. This course is a moderate intensity course that emphasizes fighting with the 5.56x45, 5.45x39 or 7.62x39mm carbines.
* It is not a shooting course – It is a fighting course.
* Attendees must be active police officers, Active Duty Military, or possess a valid pistol license from any state. A Certificate of Good Conduct or equivalent from your local Law Enforcement Agency will suffice.
* Live fire exercises are inherently dangerous. Safety violations will be dealt with harshly. We cannot afford to have an unsafe shooter in a class.
* I reserve the right to refuse admission to the class for any reason.
* If you have questions, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 4 Safety Rules
* Range Rules
* Combat Triad (Weapons manipulation skills highly stressed)
*Stance, balance, grip, mount vertical fore grip/magazine well
* Ready Positions
* Optical/Iron Sights
* External/terminal ballistics
* Magazine choices
* Equipment choices
* BZO Theory
* Pairs, Failure Drills, Non Standard Response
* Multiple Target Engagements
* Pistol Transition
* Shooting on the move
* Stepping off line of attack
* Qual Course Carbine
* 1300 Rounds rifle ammunition.
* 250 Rounds pistol ammunition.
* A serviceable 5.56x45, 5.45x39 or 7.62x39mm carbine. What you bring is not as important as the fact that it works. Having a spare extractor/spring is not a bad idea. Bring the lube of your choice. But bring lube.
* A minimum of 7 serviceable magazines for the carbine. More are obviously better – the less jamming of magazines you do during the day, the more time you learn how to fight.
* The carbine needs a sling. A tac sling works better, but any sling will do.
* A means to carry at least four (4) carbine magazines on your person.
* If you have a red dot sight, bring spare batteries.
* A serviceable pistol, with three serviceable magazines.
* A holster and magazine pouch.
* Eye and earpro, as well as a baseball type hat.
* Water. A CamelBak is ideal, but be prepared to hydrate.
* Knee and elbow pads.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE submitting your application!
* You must submit your completed application along with a copy of your credentials. Credentials can be scanned or a digital photo taken and emailed, or faxed to 928-636-6686.
* Deposit or payment in full must be paid within ten (10) days of your application date if paying by mail. See Application Process, Courses Pages, under Policies.
* If paying with credit card, fax full credit card information (account number, expiration date, security/V-Code and cardholder name and billing address, including zip code) to 928-636-6686.
* Confirmation will occur and notices sent upon receipt of payment in full unless other arrangements have been made.
* Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to YES Your Executive Service and mailed to YES, PO 3000, Chino Valley AZ. Note EAG & Class date & location on check.
* Payment in full is due 30 days prior to the class dates unless other specific arrangements have been approved.
* USG, DoD and other organization can pay via credit card or Purchase Order. Make note on the application and contact us at email@example.com.
* Notify us of this method of payment at the time of submitting your application.
* Course Overviews appear within the Courses Page containing pertinent info, including gear list, what to expect, etc.
* Deposit or full payment reserve spaces in our classes.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS (ITAR) REGULATIONS, ONLY U.S. CITIZENS WILL BE ACCEPTED TO PARTICIPATE IN EAG TACTICAL COURSES.
If you have questions about the class, contact Pat directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions for the host, please contact me.