Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2016 10:13:48 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any good dmr classes on the east coast? I'm located in VA so the closer the better, but I don't mind traveling some. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:47:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Black Hat Training  Corp.

Mifflin , Pa.

You just missed one last weekend

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:14:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I used to live up there, I wanted to take a class with them but never had the time, but since I moved and have a new job I've got the time and money. I'll have to find out when the next one is and see if I can go. My folks still live up there so it would be a good excuse to go visit. Have you taken a class with them? I really like the Lewistown range.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:09:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I took the Precision 1 and 2 and  have attended 2 of their class room seminars. I would highly recommend them.

I was scheduled to take the   DMR  course  with him this month  but work got in the way.

The owner Freddie  Wissing , is a very active precision shooter in this area and runs precision  matches out the club in Gap ,Pa.

PS - Go to the Sniper's  Hide web site and look under  training.  He has quite the  following.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:36:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info, their website is kind of hard to navigate and dosnt show the dmr class as a offering, but I get their emails about it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool - I happened in here and found this.   Thanks Iggy.  

We are scouting out a new location for a possible fall DMR/Recce/Longer distance AR course.  

Distance will be to 600Y and we will most likely be able to engage moving targets.  If you're on the mailing list you'll get notified.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Awsome if I can get away from work I'm in.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 6:42:40 PM EDT
[#7]
We're on again for the first weekend of Nov.

Link Posted: 2/16/2017 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I teach a course called Guerrilla Sniper, 2-3x a year in Pelham TN.  Next one is May 27-28, take a look at the curriculum and see if it's what you're looking for.  Do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.  

Guerrilla Sniper, May 27-28 2017, ERTC in Pelham TN

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:12:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I am looking one myself too. Pls let me know if you find one thanks
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:45:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By epfrank:
I am looking one myself too. Pls let me know if you find one thanks
View Quote
Try PMing Freddy Wissing. He will respond.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 12:54:01 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm offering my Guerrilla Sniper Course 2 more times this year; July 22-23 and October 21-22.

Guerrilla Sniper

I don't have the ad up yet for the October Course.
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 1:46:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll be coming to Homestead, FL in December, stand by for posts on upcoming courses.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 2:53:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Kyle Defoor is based out of Va Bch and I just took his Scoped Rifle class. Not sure if you're specifically looking for something more precision based using a bolt action or one like Kyle's is tailored towards with a semi-auto gasser. Worth looking into since he's based in your state.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 7:04:01 AM EDT
[#14]
web site is down
for black hat training corp
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 7:51:18 AM EDT
[#15]
https://kmprecisionrifletraining.com/about-us/

Pretty hard to beat this group.  Shannon Kay and Jason Redding among others.

We have movers at multiple distances. 5 rifle ranges, 2 pistol ranges.  Bunk houses for overnight stay, camping hookups.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 12:16:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: myhatinthering] [#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Iggyort:
Black Hat Training  Corp.

Mifflin , Pa.

You just missed one last weekend
View Quote
Any tips etc?  pm if  you'd like, I'm interested in one as well...thx

I'm on their site now looking
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top