Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2015 6:34:51 PM EDT
Anyone have an recommendations? Some places offer instruction but its either taught once a year or they have a max range of 400 yards. I don't mind driving as long as its not half way through the country state.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:13:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Rifles only is south of you and good to go.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:02:40 AM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 9:55:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I train at five toes customs/training.

They do classes and one on one training.  They can go out to 1000 yards and teach everything from basic to field craft.

They are in the Dallas area but you won't find better instructors anywhere.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:36:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I am new to ar15 and wanted in on this conversation. I am former military intelligence and now law enforecement. I dont have formal training other than the tiny amount the army gave me. I too was wondering about training. I heard about a place called ATX Precision in Austin but his range is in Burnett. Any thoughts opinions on this outfit? I have heard its pretty legit but its still a young company. The owner is a former SEAL member and so are most of his instructors. Price seems right but i am still in the research phase. Thanks for any thoughts.
keith
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Rifles Only is world class training. Jacob and his staff are excellent instructors. Its worth every penny.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 9:36:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Tiger Valley is hosting PR classes when not tied up with State Department or SWAT teams.  We have a 1000 yard, 27 position KD range with pit service as well as a 1500 yard UKD range.  The UKD range has all sorts of props to include 3 life size T-62 tanks, a BTR, a technical with .50 in it.  Tiger Valley also has two towers, one built as a hide building and the other a 60 foot elevated tower.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 3:14:34 AM EDT
[#7]
+1 for Rifles Only, Jacob is good to go and knows his stuff. It's also only 2 hrs from you.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#8]
+1 for Rifles Only

my experience
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top