Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2009 9:54:56 AM EDT
Just a short note about the skills I didn't expect going out to shoot IDPA.   I'd never moved while shooting at something at the same time.  I didn't fail but my brain was working against me that round.  I know it must be a small thing for some of you but I'm thankful to get moving and shooting through my brain.  "This is ok".  Shows how little standing at a line shooting at the bulls eye has taught me the last few years.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:11:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You can learn things in competition.

Welcome to the sport.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:05:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I had the same problem.

Oh and the IDPA reload rules forget it, I was so worried about getting a piece of this pie the RO kept talking about I just dropped them on the ground.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:19:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top