Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2017 7:39:30 PM EDT
I'm looking for someone to train in real world scenario training. You know, like when s hits the fan kind of scenarios. I have a few ideas for drills, and am always happy to learn from others. I currently run an AR-15 and G19, and I know a great place that offers both short and medium range training capabilities outside of Sultan, WA. Please let me know if you are interested in helping each other to prepare for the worst!
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 9:43:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I recommend first training for defense against criminals

I was a big prepper for shtf but an encounter with some crystal fried zombies got me more focused on defense against petty criminals

That g19 is a good start. also focus on traveling in pairs, aramid vests, GPS devices on your valuables etc
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 10:20:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn shame you're so far from me in Portland
I run basic Magpul drills, nothing fancy but 2 shooter and moving scenarios would be lovely...
Good luck on finding a local, I'm in a similar city with liberals who are more concerned about their coffee too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top