Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 8:11:11 AM EDT
[#1]
We haven't seen nor heard the atv hoards lately here just north of Ridge Rd. But his program didn't work on Roycroft Dr. last night.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 9:09:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it just me or does that word "emergency" get used just a bit too much, especially by Democrats?

Seems to me the Governing bodies from the Villages on up need to repeal a good portion of these powers that were engineered in instituted post 9-1-1 to keep government operational in the case of a true emergency....  When you're a Hammer, everything looks like a Nail, and these chicken-little Democrats never allow a crisis to go to waste.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#3]
If everything is an emergency, then nothing is an emergency.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I won't go to Rottencrotchfester for anything now.  The last reason for me to go there was Goldcrest electronics, and they're gone.  The only parts I pass thru are 490 or 104 to get out to Greece for the in-laws.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top