Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2022 9:41:52 PM EDT
Constantly in the news, urban faith leaders trying to address urban violence.  

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/faith-leaders-continue-their-stand-against-gun-violence/6536661/?cat=565
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 7:37:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Definitely part of the problem.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 7:38:18 AM EDT
[#2]
...took their concerns to the Public Safety Building, and are calling on police to figure out new ways to keep guns out of the hands of criminals in the city.
View Quote
The fact of the matter is the real solutions they do not want hear because... well... BLM and George Fentanyl Floyd. What they want is everyone disarmed hoping purple unicorns will f__t rainbows.

To be honest, I wish we could live in a world where weapons were not needed. Where everyone respected everyone and worked for a common purpose to better society. BUT that is not in our DNA. One just needs to see Jane Goodall's research into primates to see that we inherited it too. Yes we have "civilization" but it is a very fine line between being civilized and letting our baser instincts take over. I have no problem being civilized but I also have no problem with preparing ones self to drop the pretenses and fight dirty in the street to save myself from those that already threw off the vale of civilization.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 7:39:02 AM EDT
[#3]
They are grandstanding for their own political kickbacks and elbow rubbing.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are grandstanding for their own political kickbacks and elbow rubbing.
View Quote

Absolutely, just look at Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson who got rich off race baiting.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Constantly in the news, urban faith leaders trying to address urban violence.  

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/faith-leaders-continue-their-stand-against-gun-violence/6536661/?cat=565
View Quote

These people see themselves above the proletariat, but they're still radical Leftest/Communists cock-sure they'll be the ones in Power after the Great Reset, but they will be the first lined up against the Wall as their usefulness is no more.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 5:13:53 AM EDT
[#6]
They aren't willing to sell their cloaks yet
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 6:28:15 AM EDT
[#7]
They want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

So they acknowledge that the gun doesn’t make them criminals. So why do these criminals do what they do?  What shapes their value system?

It’s a shame what Cain did with a rock.
It’s marvelous what David did with a rock.

It’s not about the rock!
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 7:34:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

So they acknowledge that the gun doesn’t make them criminals. So why do these criminals do what they do?  What shapes their value system?

It’s a shame what Cain did with a rock.
It’s marvelous what David did with a rock.

It’s not about the rock!
View Quote

They've admitted that their view of gun owners is that a law abiding citizen is just someone who hasn't been caught committing offenses  yet. Blacks have been claiming for decades that whites commit as many crimes as they do but are let off where the blacks are prosecuted. Then you get the antis who claim that gun owners are compensating for their own deficiencies by owning a gun. Then you get the average citizen who thinks that criminals primarily offend due to economic need rather than being feral predators and the citizens who have no idea how deeply bail reform in  2019 at the hands of liberal politicians changed how few people are remanded to jail away from society and the whole thing when viewed as a whole is problematic
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:19:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They've admitted that their view of gun owners is that a law abiding citizen is just someone who hasn't been caught committing offenses  yet.
View Quote
"Show me the man and I'll show you the crime" -- Lavrentiy Beria
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top