Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2022 1:22:02 PM EDT
Well? going to carry anyway?  

My suggestion is that every church call the State Police and ask them to provide someone since they took away your security people?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:03:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I wonder why all these "sensitive places" were all singled out as 100% no carry?

Why does the law not allow them to put up the silly "guns allowed" signs like the other private establishments?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
A local trainer stopped by the shed this week to discuss that very thing. They were mid-stream in training some church security people and this pretty much put a stop to that
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A local trainer stopped by the shed this week to discuss that very thing. They were mid-stream in training some church security people and this pretty much put a stop to that
View Quote

Can still be armed on a public road. Control the access point immediately off property and have other personnel circle the church on public roads to maintain a perimeter.

I also don't see how they can prohibit it if the church expressly allows it. The ability to worship safely is paramount for the expression of that right.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:39:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Concealed means concealed... Keep on keeping on!
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 4:42:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Can still be armed on a public road. Control the access point immediately off property and have other personnel circle the church on public roads to maintain a perimeter.

I also don't see how they can prohibit it if the church expressly allows it. The ability to worship safely is paramount for the expression of that right.
View Quote

That's a little difficult for members of the congregation who want to be physically present for the service,I would think
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:12:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's a little difficult for members of the congregation who want to be physically present for the service,I would think
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do they only do one service a week? My church has Saturday services and two Sunday services.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Do they only do one service a week? My church has Saturday services and two Sunday services.
View Quote

I don't know
The Baptist church I grew up in had Sunday morning and evening plus a Wednesday night service
I'll ask him what denominations next time I see him
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#8]
good Methodist here - they don't believe in guns, so of course I do not carry there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top