Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2022 8:27:18 PM EDT
I was driving home and missed it. Who's our best bet?
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
No one ..  

accept the fact you live in a communist state.

Fly the commie flag and be happy
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Escape is the only good option. I commend my brethren putting up a fight, but when fighting you need to know when to retreat to higher defensible ground ( out of NY)
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 10:13:37 AM EDT
[#3]
My Congressman, Suozzi-D, is the trailing "frontrunner" in the race. He is about as anti-2A as you can get. I remember when he was mayor of Glen Cove (the Suozzi family name has been in City of Glen Cove politics for decades: grandfather, cousins, father, etc.) and then Nassau County Executive before having to take a pause until he found his current taxpayer funded job. He is not running for Congress simultaneously so when he loses the primary on the 28th, he has no other taxpayer funded gig lined up from what I can tell when he leaves office at the end of the year.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#4]
@DancingBear

I watched a part of it. Thought Astorino did great. But everyone present would be 1,000,000 times better than what we have now and what we've had before.

Here's the debate. It's worth watching. Lots of 2nd Amendment questions.

New York Republican Gubernatorial Primary Debate | FULL EVENT

Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@DancingBear

I watched a part of it. Thought Astorino did great. But everyone present would be 1,000,000 times better than what we have now and what we've had before.

Here's the debate. It's worth watching. Lots of 2nd Amendment questions.

View Quote

thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top