Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2022 5:09:54 PM EDT
FYI . Went to stock up on non-e for the outdoor equipment for the season. $5.50/gal at Delta Sonic. I figure it'll only go up from there.

Also, since when did an AR 15 turn into an "assault rifle". The term " assault type" seems to have disappeared?
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]
When did "teachers" become "educators" and why did "Kiev" become "Kyiv?"

Fucking Mandela Effect.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:05:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When did "teachers" become "educators" and why did "Kiev" become "Kyiv?"

Fucking Mandela Effect.
View Quote

Hard to believe, yet many (including myself) know what we know and it isn't always the same now.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 10:11:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hard to believe, yet many (including myself) know what we know and it isn't always the same now.  
View Quote

Dolly 100 fucking percent wore braces.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
...and why did "Kiev" become "Kyiv?"
View Quote
Actually that is an easy one. "Kiev" is the name of the city in Russian which dates back to the old USSR. "Kyiv" is the name of the city in Ukrainian. Calling it "Kiev" is thought to only confirm it is a Russian territory.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Dolly 100 fucking percent wore braces.
View Quote

Yes she did, and that was the whole point of the scene with "Mr. Jaws", and the "Lion shall lie down with the Lamb" not the Wolf.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 1:05:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes she did, and that was the whole point of the scene with "Mr. Jaws", and the "Lion shall lie down with the Lamb" not the Wolf.
View Quote

Yep, that one too!

Damn this is some trippy shit.  There is NO WAY to explain these things away.  I swear we derailed into a parallel universe around 2012 and these things are our clues to prove it.  Everyone laughed about the Mayan Calendar thing when "nothing happened" and life continued as normal but really things haven't been normal for the last 10 years.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top