Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2022 4:11:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#1]
So... that mean the state concedes they're legal at the moment?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Our only hope is strict scrutiny and an AWB/mag case ASAP.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:35:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So... that mean the state concedes they're legal at the moment?
View Quote

And yeah if that's the case they will probably have to open up the NY AWB registry. Not like I'd register. I'd rather make them compliant until we win an AWB case.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Why, did the murderer use an "other"?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Why, did the murderer use an "other"?
View Quote

I mean why would he? Why wouldn't he just modify any gun he wanted into an evil AW? Laws don't stop criminals as we know!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I mean why would he? Why wouldn't he just modify any gun he wanted into an evil AW? Laws don't stop criminals as we know!
View Quote

Just wondering how they came on the banners' radar.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:20:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha yeah I figured.

Sounds like the old witch had this gun control presser scheduled even before the shooting, so it was already on the docket.

Like I said in other threads, anything short of clear, 100% strict scrutiny, and NY will succeed in passing every gun control law they could ever dream of. Short of a total ban on single shot 28 gauge shotguns capable of microstamping. We will still be allowed to own those.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:20:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guy used a ban era A2 that he took the mag lock out of.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Our only hope is strict scrutiny and an AWB/mag case ASAP.
View Quote

There is no hope.  Abandon hope.  On any realistic timeline using an honest assessment of the realities we face, we lose.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#10]
I can only click the "Ignore" button on NYS so many times before it "brakes".  
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#11]
That horse toothed loser says white supremacy is the biggest threat in NYS. So the decades of drug/gang violence never happened?  Transparent pandering.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Governor Kathy Hochul
@GovKathyHochul
There are two intersecting crises facing our nation right now – military-style weapons and domestic terrorism

Lol.  Guess she missed the skyrocketing inflation, supply chain failure, urban crime, and Chinese hypersonic missiles.    We will just ignore the exodus of taxpayers from NY to Florida, as that’s not a National problem, just an economic balance beam falling over.

Clown world.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

We will just ignore the exodus of taxpayers from NY to Florida, as that's not a National problem, just an economic balance beam falling over.
View Quote
Verizon Wireless announced they are spending $140 million on their infrastructure in Florida due to the huge influx of their customers relocating there in the last two years. And that is just what VZW is reporting. No idea what AT&T or TMO are seeing.

Sad thing is, many of these people fleeing to Florida are ones who may eventually turn it into New York with their voting patterns. Then time to go foul up another state
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 6:48:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:24:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've never seen the AR based "others" upstate. I've only read about it here. Upstate I think you would be prosecuted as if it was an "assault weapon" although I did see tac14 style shotguns for sale in gun shops. I only took mine out to shoot a few times, concerned it could result in prosecution
View Quote

They are sold in every gun store downstate...Rockland, Westchester etc. I've seen them in at least 5 stores.

And the ranges don't give a shit.

We really really need an AWB and mag case. This shit has to end.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Makes me sick remembering her walking around the Hamburg NY gun show strutting her stuff and saying how she would protect the 2nd... long time a go and power changes people... say what you will when it benefits you to advance and f&%$ everyone in the Arse.... I'm glad i no longer live in the armpit of the world.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 7:35:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Makes me sick remembering her walking around the Hamburg NY gun show strutting her stuff and saying how she would protect the 2nd... long time a go and power changes people... say what you will when it benefits you to advance and f&%$ everyone in the Arse.... I'm glad i no longer live in the armpit of the world.
View Quote
Don't forget that at one time, Gillibrand was "A" rated by the NRA. Then Patterson appointed her Senator and Schumer took her into his dungeon and reprogrammed her brain

Honestly, from the gossip circles, what she is now is what she always has been. She was pandering to her district when she was a Congresswoman and that got her the "A".
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#18]
She’s a politician, and they do whatever needed for self and party.  Ethics are merely a facade, valuable only when aligned with party goals.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:53:41 PM EDT
[#19]
The bitch keeps her protection while taking our rights away even more. No surprise there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top