Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2021 7:21:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Since the days of when she was my congresswoman, she fell off the deep end. Fucking sellout.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought it already was a crime to transfer a firearm across state lines without going through an FFL as well as conducting straw purchases which is essentially what "gun trafficking" involves. This is supposed to now make it a double-secret federal crime?
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought it already was a crime to transfer a firearm across state lines without going through an FFL as well as conducting strafw purchases which is essentially what "gun trafficking" involves. This is supposed to now make it a double-secret federal crime?
View Quote

Shhhhh. Don't tell her that. How is she going to look? Soft on crime and gun charges? It is all the illusion.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Need to make illegal things super illegal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top