Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2021 7:01:20 PM EDT
We sold our house and most of our possessions and have moved to South Dakota. Still in an RV waiting on a lease to start in October and we can take our time looking for a house. I got all my freedom sticks and freedom seeds out prior to that. Man it feels good to be out.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#1]
a thread?

We need a whole sub forum!
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#2]
This whole forum is about leaving the crime and corruption ridden NY.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations!

Feels good, doesn't it?

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Now you know how people feel when they left the communist block.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 6:30:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Enjoy SD. I still need to make it out there sometime.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 10:45:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Left in 2014 to SC. I don’t miss that cesspool hellhole named New York one bit. Place sucked. Wasted about 43 years of my life there.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Left in 2015 and haven’t looked back. Returned once to help with dealing with a dead relative but that is it.
My brother and sister still live in the Buffalo area ( my fellow gun loving brother started talking about getting out 15 years ago but I beat him to it- I think he resents that a bit!)
Both will often ask during our telephone conversations when we are coming back to visit. Screw that you come here to free America!
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Left a couple of years ago and like everyone else, can't believe I waited that long. It's like a weight off your shoulders when you get out of that whole northeast corridor. Congrats.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Why don't the rest of us get organised and secede?
We can call it NOT New York, just so it's easy to find.
Hook a barge up to Manhattan, disconnect the bridges and float that turd out to sea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top