Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2021 7:17:20 AM EDT
I said I'd never set foot in NY unless we got nationwide carry but that never happened and I am going. Are there any regulations to be aware of in regards to carrying knives concealed in the city? I'd at least like to have a credit card knife on me when touring the city. I may even keep with the WuTang vibe and ship a boxcutter to myself to carry... careful Any help appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 8:54:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Somebody else will chime in on this, I am not 100% sure, but the clip of a knife is not allowed to be seen!
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 10:51:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Just as with any other part of the country, "concealed means concealed". NYC's interpretation of NYS knife laws is dicey. Manhattan DA Vance loves to go after knives as well as guns.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 1:14:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just as with any other part of the country, "concealed means concealed". NYC's interpretation of NYS knife laws is dicey. Manhattan DA Vance loves to go after knives as well as guns.
View Quote

Unless it is an illegal gun!
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I appreciate the knowledge gentlemen.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Unless it is an illegal gun!
View Quote

Or mob violence connected to BLM "protests"
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 5:17:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Just dont go... Dont spend your money in this state... That city needs to starve...
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 5:48:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 5:52:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just dont go... Dont spend your money in this state... That city needs to starve...
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

this
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

THIS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top