Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:40:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:58:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Best then to flush him down the sewer from which he came.
View Quote
I am no fan of Cuomo nor was I of the father. Especially after the SAFE Act he rammed down our throats. But the more I see the Democrats squirming and pleading to have him resign, the more I think with glee what it would be like if they are unable to remove him and he continues to be a thorn in their side through January 1, 2023. THAT would be the gift that keeps on giving. Plus, the Democrat agenda for New York would probably be on hold next year unless they could override veto's that I am sure would be coming.

I am just looking at this as a 3D chess game and looking at ways to make it as painful as possible for the party in power.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 1:19:42 PM EDT
[#3]
This all tells me NYS Republicans are useless.

They couldn’t get him on Moorland, Skelos/ Silver  collusion, UNSafe racketeering, or COVID deaths.

But the Dems take him down for minor harassment of fellow Dems, scum themselves!   And this whole thing is nothing new, the Dems and GOP have had this info for a long time.  GOP did nothing with it.

We don’t even need a NYS GOP.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 6:08:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Spectrum is doing a whole segment calling cumhole out on his hypocrisy from when he called on others to resign
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 11:21:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This all tells me NYS Republicans are useless.

They couldn't get him on Moorland, Skelos/ Silver  collusion, UNSafe racketeering, or COVID deaths.

But the Dems take him down for minor harassment of fellow Dems, scum themselves!   And this whole thing is nothing new, the Dems and GOP have had this info for a long time.  GOP did nothing with it.

We don't even need a NYS GOP.
View Quote
He probably had a lot more dirt on the Republicans than the Democrats since a good politician will focus on their enemy rather than their (supposed) friends. If you have a limited amount of resources to work with, you are going to get as much dirt as you can on your opposition in order to knock them out rather than "eating your own".

Regardless it is amazing the Democrats have been able to take him out relatively easily and the Republicans could not even carry his water.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 6:58:44 AM EDT
[#6]
So what do we know about Kathy Hochul?

Edit- after spending a couple minutes on her website, she does not even pretend to appear moderate. Not that I’m surprised, but….fuck.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Edit- after spending a couple minutes on her website, she does not even pretend to appear moderate. Not that I’m surprised, but….fuck.
View Quote

when she was a small fry in Erie County she wasn't horrible. Actually made some improvements to the pistol permit office while clerk
the higher she got in politics the more she moved left so I'm not holding out any hope that she'll do anything good for us
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

when she was a small fry in Erie County she wasn't horrible. Actually made some improvements to the pistol permit office while clerk
the higher she got in politics the more she moved left so I'm not holding out any hope that she'll do anything good for us
View Quote

I have a very well off relative who is a big political donor, he says he knows her personally, she feels that the Bail reform was a disaster & things have to be turned around if NY is to survive, law & order have to be restored!
I guess We'll see!
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 3:48:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t hope…..she won’t
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Don’t hope…..she won’t
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t hope…..she won’t

Kirsten Gillibrand.  She was pro gun rights in Saratoga county before she was against it.  She had a good NRA rating before unmasking as the sock puppet she was.

Trust no one Mulder.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 1:12:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Kirsten Gillibrand.  She was pro gun rights in Saratoga county before she was against it.  She had a good NRA rating before unmasking as the sock puppet she was.

Trust no one Mulder.
View Quote

She was my congress woman. She wasn't bad. She sold her self to the devil to be appointed to the Senate when Killery became the Sec State. Hate her politics now. Murphy replaced her and was out in a year cause he was the last to change his vote on Barry Hussain Care Act. That district had Gibson when I left. Even Deamoncrats liked him. He was really solid. Then he realized there is no hope at all in congress and stopped running. Gerrymandering and us Expats killed the district and now my hometown has the enemy representing it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 10:24:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Let me see headlines of arrest for racketeering for unSAFE.  Or that it was NYSRPA that had all the sex harassment files and released them.

All we have is a high ranking criminal baby handled by his own party.

NYSRPA, NRA, SCOPE, NYSGOP all useless.

I’ll say it again, NRA should put all our money into private investigators.  Then I will give them tons of money.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I’ll say it again, NRA should put all our money into private investigators.  Then I will give them tons of money.
View Quote

Makes sense to me, if everything we send them just makes them richer and nothing is happening in our state why are we making them richer?
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 3:54:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Moving day!

https://www.whec.com/national/movers-are-seen-at-mansion-as-cuomo-prepares-to-leave-office/6213986/?cat=565
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#16]
so the new governor is going to get her feet wet with the hurricane
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#17]
His hypocrisy is on full display. Days from being out of office he's spouting off about the need to investigate the accusers to see if they're credible
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 4:09:33 PM EDT
[#18]
FUAC
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#20]
And, he left his dog in the governor's mansion.  What lousy piece of manure does that?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top