Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2021 10:39:20 AM EDT
I already have a nice inland and wasnt planning to buy,  but at the last minute I  couldnt resist ordering a no lug Winchester. As to whether  the prices were reasonable, they sold out a couple thousand carbines in minutes, so there's that. Anyway, it's already shipped so should be here soon.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 10:59:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Just received the shipping notice on the very good-fine Saginaw I bought. Wasn’t first on my list, but they went quick.  Got ammo, waiting on a set of springs and mags I bought yesterday as well.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Added one to my cart, but couldn't justify the cost at this point (bad time for a number of reasons.)  Wish I could have.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got 3 carbines and 1 Garand already, but I was tempted.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 9:31:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

I ordered a V-VG Winchester so hopefully it will be similiar to the one in that thread
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Last email I read was apologizing for not selling to NYsre... Did they change their minds?
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 12:17:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine just came in-fresh out of the box, a g-vg Winchester. I think I got one of the better ones

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top