Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#1]
It is really sad that the NRA legal team keeps providing so much comedy material for the AG playing the straight man The fact that she is actually able nail the issue in the opening two sentences, something that most NRA members have been well aware of for the last several years, is totally frustrating:

"The NRA dropping its countersuit today in federal court is an implicit admission that their strategy would never prevail. The truth is that Wayne LaPierre and his lieutenants used the NRA as a breeding ground for personal gain and a lavish lifestyle.
View Quote

Even their fake bankruptcy suit, that was shot down by the court, was so blatantly false as to be laughable if not for the carnage this whole NRA fiasco is causing.

Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#2]
When assholes collide?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Build back better?
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#4]
This only proves to me that any good intentioned person or organization that stays in DC to long will get corrupted.
If Ms. James followed her own words, NY would be looking for a new Gov, Mayor and AG.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 9:49:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I have not renewed my membership and will not till the NRA gets it's affairs in order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top