Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2021 7:23:27 AM EDT
At 12:00pm today New York City Public Advocate Jumaane Williams will join Council Member Mark Levine and a coalition of gun control advocates to support Attorney General Letitia James' legal action against the National Rifle Association. City Hall Park, Manhattan.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:26:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I am sure it will be the lead story on CBS2, NBC4 and ABC7 here in the New York City metro area
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#2]
meh, its a WFH day.  no man-hat-in for me today.

maybe next year.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 3:30:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Where's a meteor strike when you need one
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:17:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Then they think it’s just bad luck when they get robbed or their car is stolen.  These morons go through life thinking there is no rhyme or reason to what befalls them.   Same idiots who think we all have mental health anxiety problems like they do.  Drama queens
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 6:38:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Then they think it’s just bad luck when they get robbed or their car is stolen.  These morons go through life thinking there is no rhyme or reason to what befalls them.   Same idiots who think we all have mental health anxiety problems like they do.  Drama queens
View Quote

Don't forget their self assurance that they  are so much smarter and sophisticated than the commoners surround them.

Somebody ought to ask the Rally Leaders what the current Legality of guns and their usage (in NYC) is...'course they already know that, but support and MONEY is needed further up the food chain and if you want to be somebody within the Club, the size of you r "donation" equates to your standing.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Somebody ought to ask the Rally Leaders what the current Legality of guns and their usage (in NYC) is..
View Quote
What has been pi$$ing me off lately is the calls from this same side of the political spectrum complaining that no one stepped forward and intervened in the assault on the Asian woman in NYC recently. Even the two doormen nearby lost their jobs for not getting involved. Now if they just stood there and did not even make a 911 call, I have a problem with that (never heard whether they did make a call or not). But if they did call and stood by then watching then that is EXACTLY the argument given to us by the police and politicians about why we are forbidden to carry defensive weapons: "The police are there to protect you and you have no need to carry a self-defense weapon. Do not take the law into your own hands!" (blah blah blah). Suddenly they want bystanders to take the room temperature challenge unarmed and do the exact thing they have been telling us not to do for decades. All because the victim in this case fits their agenda.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 4:48:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What has been pi$$ing me off lately is the calls from this same side of the political spectrum complaining that no one stepped forward and intervened in the assault on the Asian woman in NYC recently. Even the two doormen nearby lost their jobs for not getting involved. Now if they just stood there and did not even make a 911 call, I have a problem with that (never heard whether they did make a call or not). But if they did call and stood by then watching then that is EXACTLY the argument given to us by the police and politicians about why we are forbidden to carry defensive weapons: "The police are there to protect you and you have no need to carry a self-defense weapon. Do not take the law into your own hands!" (blah blah blah). Suddenly they want bystanders to take the room temperature challenge unarmed and do the exact thing they have been telling us not to do for decades. All because the victim in this case fits their agenda.
View Quote

They supposedly flagged down a cop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top