Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:05:42 AM EDT
[#1]
...because "Ghost Guns" were used in Atlanta and Boulder

And I finally got the answer I was looking for as to why no one with a CCW was able to shoot back in Boulder. "King Soopers", which is owned by Krogers, is a "Gun Free Zone". CCW and open carry explicitly prohibited by Krogers. Just like the theatre in Aurora.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 7:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
"Ghost guns are kits that can (be) ordered online and assembled into a deadly a (sic) weapon, without any background checks."

We'll just leave out the part where the Colorado shooter murderer was on the FBI watch list AND passed a background check 6 days before.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#3]
What is wrong with people up there who vote for that clown?
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Look, Chuckie gives away free money.  Subsidizes BS schools, useless after school activities, and athletics.  He pays for big government, which employs millions of NY residents who otherwise would be qualified only to work at McDonalds.  And he needs to keep them distracted from NYS catch and release violence.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 12:05:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd like a Ghost gun that I can make into that invisible to X-Ray's Glock.  Put on a pistol brace that makes it even deadlier, then add a 50 round drum that no one needs for hunting, with cop-killing hollow point explosive Black Talons bullets that cut doctor's fingers to ribbons and give them AIDS.  Then put on a silencer that makes it go "pist" like the stock sound in movies that's added in later, and sell it to someone at a gun show using the loophole, on a Saturday night.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 8:16:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And I finally got the answer I was looking for as to why no one with a CCW was able to shoot back in Boulder. "King Soopers", which is owned by Krogers, is a "Gun Free Zone". CCW and open carry explicitly prohibited by Krogers. Just like the theatre in Aurora.
View Quote

They say that here too and it's completely ignored.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 4:10:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I was thinking too....worst thing they can do is tell you to leave and never shop there again, which I could give a shit less about.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:06:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's what I was thinking too....worst thing they can do is tell you to leave and never shop there again, which I could give a shit less about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't stop most of us from concealed carry.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I feel dumb not knowing this, but I always just assumed it was illegal already, but is there a legal process to utilize a kit to build a pistol in NY?  I know that sort of defeats the purpose but I kinda want to build a P80 before they get banned nationally, even if I had to take it to the sheriffs office and inscribe my own serial number.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 9:27:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I feel dumb not knowing this, but I always just assumed it was illegal already
View Quote
There had been discussions in the past here that it is/was(?) legal to build a unSAFE Act compliant AR-15 from an 80% lower.

What I find VERY troublesome is Schemer's proposal to start serializing parts as well and requiring the 4473 process to purchase them. Bolt carrier? Upper receiver? Barrel? (I think it Brazil that uses a barrel serial number in their registry) Trigger? Firing pin? At that point, good luck getting an LPK or UPK easily and cheaply. We will be looking at $50+ "Transfer Fees" just for parts and maybe even per serial number
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top