Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2021 1:02:10 PM EDT
Today's Senate Codes meeting.

First bill is S-13, Enacts the "Scott J. Beigel Unfinished Receiver Act" in relation to unfinished frames or receivers.

No discussion on the bill.

Motion to advance the bill.

Seconded by Kaminsky & Savino.

Voting.

Palumbo & Gallivan vote No.

Bill goes to Rules.

Second bill is S-14, Enacts the "Jose Webster Untraceable Firearms Act."

No discussion on the bill.

Motion to advance the bill.

Seconded by Savino & Kaminsky.

Voting.

Gallivan votes No.

Palumbo votes No recommendation.

Chair Jamaal Bailey mentions Parkland shooting, saying they (the legislature) are doing all they can (on gun control).

Bill goes to Rules.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
So this will soon be a felon's forum?
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#2]
S-13 would criminalize the sale and possession of metal and plastic sheets, billets, rods, wires, powders and granules.
S-14 would criminalize replacing the grips, attachment of an optical sight, and the replacement of a broken pin, screw or spring on any firearm.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 8:45:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Who can I call about S14 to tell them how fucking stupid this law is? Which idiotic politician?

I know it won't help but I'll feel better if I can yell at someone.

I mean a felony to upgrade your scope yourself? Or a grip? Or a stock? Or changing the barrel on a shotgun depending on what you are hunting?

The law says it allows routine maintenance and cleaning...but upgrades or changes are a felony?

Fuck them.

Eta...hoylman. might as well call his office and talk to his clowns.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:17:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:04:03 PM EDT
[#6]
So possession of 3D printing materials is wrapped up in S13?
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry fuds you can’t mount your deer scope thanks for voting.

Man after I clear some business bullshit up in the next year this fucked up states going to be in my rear view. I’ll take the massive amount of tax dollars they steal from me elsewhere.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:54:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So this will soon be a felon's forum?
View Quote

After the first felony, the rest are free
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 10:16:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Blah, blah, blah.... Blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah! FUAC!
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Blah, blah, blah.... Blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah! FUAC!
View Quote
Funny thing is there is probably nothing he can do to stop it. He can veto it (doubtful) but they have the votes to override.

I've was gifted a 3D printer a few years ago. May have to arrange to move it to family out of state that are also keeping other now New York prohibited things for me Pretty soon they will have more of my stuff than I do
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Geez I was really depending on the NY GOP coming through for us gun owners!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#13]
How soon before the overlords make this law
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top