Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2021 10:26:01 AM EDT
Attachment Attached File

I was in an office & noticed this picture... I asked why anybody would want to have to look at it...? I was informed its a game. It gets moved around from office to office as a reminder that he is always watching & his nose is in your shit. When someone breaks for lunch, someone else will sneak it in their office. Then its their turn to put it in another & so on... These are women playing this game. Everybody hates the guy!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

... These are women playing this game. Everybody hates the guy!
View Quote
Yet you can assume he will win by a landslide in 2022 because the Democrats will be scared to primary him and the Republicans have no one with statewide recognition any longer. I thought he was in line for the U.S. AG slot, as did many others, but with that going to Garland, not sure what other "reward" Biden might have for him.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
My brother in law got me that sticker and put it on my living room window during Christmas.

I took it off, drew a hitler mustache on him, wrote I love men on his forehead, and stuck it to my gun safe.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:22:45 PM EDT
[#4]
It's bad enough I unintentionally see/hear fucktwat on TV/radio once in a while.  Not gonna invite more rage.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:36:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a reply, but had to delete it, as I don't want to become the first installment in the Covid detention center !!!!!!!
FUAC, FUAC, FUAC !!!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:05:01 AM EDT
[#6]
We have to have a portrait of him in the lobby of the prison admin building  It's NEVER been defaced...ever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top