Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2020 10:35:07 PM EDT
OK, who wants to fess up......

https://bigfrog104.com/elaborate-camp-illegally-built-in-adirondack-wilderness/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral&fbclid=IwAR0bEeHhkcqkiejZJArMJUoXG_mGg1pgcUpd1IjjyES_rly_OheG93uEE1A
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 8:37:15 AM EDT
[#1]
oh come on .... they are squatters how dare the popo to remove them.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#2]
When I was a kid about half dozen of us built two cabins out of trees we took down w axes & carried shingles on our backs. They were rustic but dry... These two have a plane bringing in supplies but went primitive/cheap on the cabin...? Id be curious as to what "supplies" consist of
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These two have a plane bringing in supplies but went primitive/cheap on the cabin...?
View Quote

The Sea Plane wreaks of big bucks!  Why not just buy a huge property and set it up legally?

Bill
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I feel so much safer now.

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I've found some really sweet campsites that wouldn't pass DEC muster up N toward Sabattis on lakes that have shitty access.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Twenty years ago it seems like you could get off the beaten path and stop to admire the view without someone bumping into you when you stop.  I don’t ever get that feeling anymore.

You might get a day or two before your isolation bubble gets broken.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top