Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2016 8:15:41 PM EDT
Linky

My GF actually knows the trooper pretty well, she's been cutting his hair for many years.. Prayers for his speedy recovery...

Im outside waiting for the protests to start, but it appears your typical protesters are allergic to cows/chickens and country air...
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Youth from Brooklyn, rental car, back pack of pot. Passing through on the way to a local college like Geneseo to make a delivery?
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 8:38:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Youth from Brooklyn, rental car, back pack of pot. Passing through on the way to a local college like Geneseo to make a delivery?
View Quote

Rumor around town is the car had plates from canada on it... The cops had the whole stretch of road shut down for most of the day, Im assuming they were searching the side of the road for anything tossed... Really weird, all this talk about cops shooting unarmed teens, and bam happens right here in small town usa...
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#3]
This the kind of "teen" that Cumhole wants tried in Family Court?  The poor troubled yute...

I hope the urban scum bring their nonsense out there and make some noise.  That will be fun.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:10:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Best wishes to the Trooper for a speedy recovery.  Too bad the thug survived.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:20:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Best wishes to the Trooper for a speedy recovery.  Too bad the thug survived.
View Quote

This is what me and the neighbors (my chickens) are protesting tonight actually....  They all have there little signs, and are rioting in their coop as we speak... I hope they dont burn it down...
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 10:03:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Teens
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Good shoot....hope the Trooper heals quickly....
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 10:47:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Good shoot....hope the Trooper heals quickly....
View Quote

Almost a good shoot, perp lived...
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 12:28:21 AM EDT
[#9]
If Obama had a son.....

How long until Al Sharpton gets up there?
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 1:06:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If Obama had a son.....

How long until Al Sharpton gets up there?
View Quote

I welcome him... Ill bring a few history books with me, and we can sit down and have a nice long chat..
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#11]
string him up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Great! Now Cuomo can have his attorney general prosecute the case instead of the county prosecutor. Not that he would ever think of influencing the outcome for political reasons........

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-signs-executive-order-appointing-nys-attorney-general-special-prosecutor-cases
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 8:51:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Great! Now Cuomo can have his attorney general prosecute the case instead of the county prosecutor. Not that he would ever think of influencing the outcome for political reasons........

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-signs-executive-order-appointing-nys-attorney-general-special-prosecutor-cases
View Quote

FUAC

Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:23:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Im outside waiting for the protests to start, but it appears your typical protesters are allergic to cows/chickens and country air...
View Quote

And they may be allergic to lead if they start the down state shit up by you!  Hopefully, your entire town is willing to perform the necessary medical testing by placing minute amounts of lead just under their skin.

Good luck to you.

Hoping for the Trooper's speedy recovery so he can get to the range and practice Center of Mass shots.

Bill
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Two fucks given.  We should be marching on Albany this summer to remove the politicians from office.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#16]
I live in the Village of Lima, I can't wait for Al Sharpton to show up
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:22:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I live in the Village of Lima, I can't wait for Al Sharpton to show up
View Quote

Howdy neighbor... Im a 3rd generation limarian my self.. Theres quiet a few members in this area actually. We all should meet up sometime and bitch about the safe act lol
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#18]
I work for a beer distributor so I can supply the suds.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:30:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did someone say beer? Count me in
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
I work for a beer (and wine, and liquor) manufacturer.

Your move.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:01:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Your move.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your move.  

...the owner of which held a big dollar fundraiser for Cuomo
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#22]
I didn't realize we were playing a game
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:13:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Good to see some Livingston County guys in here.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:25:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Used to be another afrcommer that lives in Livingston Co. that's still around down there with the last name Knarr. got big into shotguns & dogs.....maybe he could see into our firearms future.  

Back on topic: it would seem from LEO scuttle-butt that there IS quite a bit of Drug trafficking coming through/to/from Canada and New York.....I've worked a couple MVA's where the vehicle had copious quantities of illegal substances and drivers that couldn't even give the same name twice.....profiling works because it's very often the same demographics.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Last time I talked to Rich Knarr he was getting ready to move out of state, he saw the writing on the wall as far as the gun laws went. I have a couple of friends in the Sheriffs Dept and they both say Heroin is popping up in our area at an alarming rate. They bust a ton of people on 390 for possession.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Last time I talked to Rich Knarr he was getting ready to move out of state, he saw the writing on the wall as far as the gun laws went. I have a couple of friends in the Sheriffs Dept and they both say Heroin is popping up in our area at an alarming rate. They bust a ton of people on 390 for possession.
View Quote

They don't call 390 the heroin highway for nothing.... When I was in school, it was pot, and booze.... Now, it's heroin. ....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top