Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2015 2:17:43 AM EDT
http://nypost.com/2015/10/29/andrew-cuomos-already-reeling-from-preet-bhararas-probes/

It’s hard to believe that it was scarcely a year ago that Sheldon Silver and Dean Skelos were riding high and handsome, one the Assembly speaker, the other the Senate majority leader — only to be brought low by Manhattan US Attorney Preet Bharara’s expressed antipathy for business as usual in Albany.

And let’s face it: New York’s 57-year-old governor has been an Albany player since he came to the Capitol with his father Mario at the age of 25 — leaving only for a spot of resume-polishing in the Clinton administration.

So when it comes to business-as-usual in Albany, Andrew Cuomo lost his virginity a very long time ago.

No surprise, then, that Bharara has penciled Cuomo’s name onto his list of usual suspects.
For cause, it would seem.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 2:21:48 AM EDT
[#1]
"Uneasy rests the king, indeed."
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 5:53:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Heard the king was going to scalp Mets tickets for 5K. Unfortunately someone objected. Would have been more rope for Preet
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#3]
The suspense is killing the douche bag King.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#4]
sleep with one eye open little prince.....your days are numbered......FUAC!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:01:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

+1 only way i ill be satisfied is that tyrant gets life with out parole. Anything less is bs
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:27:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

+1 only way i ill be satisfied is that tyrant gets life with out parole drawn and quartered.  Anything less is bs
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 only way i ill be satisfied is that tyrant gets life with out parole drawn and quartered.  Anything less is bs

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

even better.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 1:55:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've always been partial to Tar and Feathers myself.  Really HOT tar

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#9]
If the 615 guys at Fitzpatrick didn't vote against Cuomo in the last election they will in the next.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If the 615 guys at Fitzpatrick didn't vote against Cuomo in the last election they will in the next.
View Quote

Assuming they'll still be living in this state then.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:34:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if feathers would stick to hot volcanic lava?
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 7:30:15 AM EDT
[#12]
I thought there was some "big news" coming out in October?

Why do I feel we are getting strung out by the media and maybe nothing will really happen?  

Link Posted: 10/31/2015 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Buffalo Billions will bring the prince down and with that repeal of the Un-safe Act.  FUAC

Link Posted: 10/31/2015 11:48:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Buffalo Billions will bring the prince down and with that repeal of the Un-safe Act.  FUAC

View Quote

Hate to burst your bubble but unless the Supreme Court rules Unsafe unconstitutional it is not going anywhere.  The Demoncrap controlled ASSembly will never ever repeal it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 12:47:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't wish for Cuomo to suffer for a year or two worrying what will come of the investigation.

Being the good citizen that I am, I would rather see him have a massive heart attack tonight!

View Quote

Haha! That would almost be too merciful for FUAC.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't wish for Cuomo to suffer for a year or two worrying what will come of the investigation.

Being the good citizen that I am, I would rather see him have a massive heart attack tonight!

View Quote

I agree, but a heart attack is way to peaceful a way for him to go.  I'm praying for him to come down with a very painful and long suffering illness.  Naturally, as you astutely pointed out, the sooner the better.

FUAC!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Hate to burst your bubble but unless the Supreme Court rules Unsafe unconstitutional it is not going anywhere.  The Demoncrap controlled ASSembly will never ever repeal it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You burst my bubble but I'm still going to dream
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#19]
When is this fugly piece of shit going to get arrested??????

Link Posted: 10/31/2015 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I agree, but a heart attack is way to peaceful a way for him to go.  I'm praying for him to come down with a very painful and long suffering illness.  Naturally, as you astutely pointed out, the sooner the better.

FUAC!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUAC!!!

Are you thinking DICK CANCER contracted by the ASS CANCER of one of his bath house buddies either in NYC or Albany? Hiram paging Hiram!
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 1:20:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
"Uneasy rests the king, indeed."
View Quote

I use Il Duce, Italian for Leader after Mussolini's example.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:06:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Are you thinking DICK CANCER contracted by the ASS CANCER of one of his bath house buddies either in NYC or Albany? Hiram paging Hiram!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUAC!!!

Holy fuck I just split my sides.  And yeah, that would do it!
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#24]
I just want him to assume room temperature by whatever method possible.  I'm not picky.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:08:39 PM EDT
[#25]
I wonder if when Silver gets convicted that that'll be the nail in the coffin for Cuomo.

Two points:

1) Silver seems to be putting Albany on trial by saying what he did isn't illegal, it's just how Albany works.  If he gets convicted Preet might as well just Berlin airlift the legislature (and Cuomo) to the fed pen.

2) If Silver is convicted, and Cuomo (as he took credit for) shut down Moreland commission when evidence of Silvers wrong doing came to light, could Preet nail Cuomo for obstructing justice?  If Preet has Silvers conviction it's pretty hard to claim that it's a judgement call whether Silver did anything wrong...  Shutting down the Moreland Commission in the face of what has been proven to be illegal is going to be indefensible.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:44:43 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm going with... "About as likely as hillary doing any time."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top