Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2014 7:42:00 PM EDT
Amongst the plethora of pro-2 a stickers on your truck, I noticed a little baby BFL on the back window.

Black Chevy Silverado with a pissing on Cuomo sticker. Your left tail and brake light is out.

Who is it?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Amongst the plethora of pro-2 a stickers on your truck, I noticed a little baby BFL on the back window.

Black Chevy Silverado with a pissing on Cuomo sticker. Your left tail and brake light is out.

Who is it?

View Quote

New one on me, and I'm there four or more days a week for the last decade.
Seeing the Ford Ranger I drive there's no doubt I'm pro 2A, but there isn't a single BFL on it....have to change that.  

What were you doing up on Post?
I can think of two guys that truck might belong to if they got new trucks.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:04:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Who is it?

View Quote

Wasn't me but I was on post yesterday.

When you come up again you should let us northern folk know. I'm always up for a beer and bullshit session.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:19:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm up north at least every other week. I cover from Syracuse to Malone for work so I have to take 11 to 81 home.

Any decent gun stores up there? I stopped by the Armory and it was shameful.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Seeing the Ford Ranger I drive there's no doubt I'm pro 2A, but there isn't a single BFL on it....have to change that.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is it?

Technically I was on 11 headed home from Malone but it was right by the main gate. Followed the truck from Leray down to 781.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm up north at least every other week. I cover from Syracuse to Malone for work so I have to take 11 to 81 home.

Any decent gun stores up there? I stopped by the Armory and it was shameful.
View Quote

Plug this into your GPS:  30412 NYS Rte 37 Evans Mills 13637
When you go through Philidelphia on Rt. 11, jump over to Rte 37 and that's where Van Tassel's is located....you WILL be happy that you did.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top