Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2014 2:36:31 PM EDT
Unbelievable!! I don't have words to describe the fucking shit-hole this state is becoming. The Stalinist shit is crawling out of every hole south of Westchester.

Illegal Immigrants To Get "State Citizenship" Under New Law
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Undocumented immigrants in New York could become “state citizens” with a slew of benefits from driver’s licenses to voting rights under a bill to be introduced Monday.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:02:34 PM EDT
[#2]
NY is lost. This might not pass this year, but it will pass. The state is a disaster and this will just bankrupt it quicker.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Will the last God fearing, gun loving, productive person who leaves this state please turn off the lights.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow...the agenda is going to be rammed through no matter what.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#5]
nys can only grant residence not citizenship
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:00:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Will the last God fearing, gun loving, productive person who leaves this state please turn off the lights.
View Quote

Better leave the country, too because this shit is going federal soon enough.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, the communist shitstain with his "Pen and Phone"  will grant amnesty anyway.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  Convincing my wife to leave this state has not been easy.  This helps.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

ok ok ive just gotta get some stuff to geth....  too late
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Cuomo would never sign that if he still had one chance in a billion of running for President.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:28:34 PM EDT
[#11]
This will never pass. Just some Bronx criminal.. sorry, politician, pondering to his constituency. I'm always amazed at the Bronx politicians, they seem illiterate yet they manage to come up with new bills all the time.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:36:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  Convincing my wife to leave this state has not been easy.  This helps.
View Quote

With all due respect, it's just a retarded bill that will not get out of committee, just like hundreds of other retarded bills. No reason to panic.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

With all due respect, it's just a retarded bill that will not get out of committee, just like hundreds of other retarded bills. No reason to panic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you're right
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They passed a fucking bill saying yogurt is the official state snack.  Those are the people who you're thinking won't let stupid shit out of committee?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

C'mon man!  I still need to convince her to leave in a few years.  I already promised to build a tennis court in our yard.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 1:49:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Illegal immigrant Children/teens are being shipped into Texas where they're being picked up by Churches and other groups at the behest of the US Govt. see Ft. Sam Houston.
inforwars.com
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:43:29 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hundreds? That would be approx 16,000 + bills that cost NYS taxpayer's millions of dollars and only pander to the special interest groups as payback for campaign contributions/votes/endorsements etc. and that die every year in committee.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:37:07 AM EDT
[#18]
I have no doubt will pass at some future date.  Especially if the WFP agenda is embraced by the legislature after the November election.  To me the real kicker is
People who secured state citizenship would be able to vote in state and local elections and run for state office. They could get a driver’s license, a professional license, Medicaid and other benefits controlled by the state. Immigrants would also be eligible for in-state tuition and financial aid.

The legislation would not grant legal authorization to work or change any other regulations governed by federal law.
View Quote

Right there they are saying you will be able to enjoy ALL THE BENEFITS OF BEING A CITIZEN, INCLUDING REAPING THE REWARDS, BUT YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO WORK!  What a deal!  I can come here and be supported by the government AND I AM PROHIBITED FROM WORKING!  Beautiful, simply beautiful!  When this passes, I wonder if I can renounce my U.S. citizenship and be paid to stay here?

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 6:18:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Illegal immigrant Children/teens are being shipped into Texas where they're being picked up by Churches and other groups at the behest of the US Govt. see Ft. Sam Houston.
inforwars.com
View Quote

Yes, also military bases are being used to house and feed the illegals. This is not the U.S.A anymore. Transformation commences. Fuck BHO and all that voted for that steaming pile of commie shit.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#20]
So many more important issues this state gov't needs to focus on, but they have to empower the disabled and make them feel better by using a sign that shows them being active instead of static

Oh, and don't call them handicapped. That's un-PC

http://polhudson.lohudblogs.com/2014/06/17/legislature-passes-bill-change-future-handicapped-signs/
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:49:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So many more important issues this state gov't needs to focus on, but they have to empower the disabled and make them feel better by using a sign that shows them being active instead of static

Oh, and don't call them handicapped. That's un-PC
View Quote

Let's go back to the old days and just call 'em "cripples" then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top