Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 4:33:31 AM EDT
[#1]
ANYONE  who  considers  the  UNsafe  act  legal , needs  to  GTFO ! Candidates , sheriffs  , troopers , princes , useful  idiots. .. .ALL.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 4:55:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ANYONE  who  considers  the  UNsafe  act  legal , needs  to  GTFO ! Candidates , sheriffs  , troopers , princes , useful  idiots. .. .ALL.
View Quote

No parcing, the whole fucking abomination has to go.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 8:42:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:37:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most  people  that  I  have  run into  recently  indicate  a   willingness  to  do  " whatever  becomes  necessary "  to  rid  ourselves  of  these  criminals  and  their
criminal  entrapments ( illegal legislation ) .
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 10:24:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
former trooper democrat lady looks willing to round up some gun owners
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
former trooper democrat lady looks willing to round up some gun owners

She is parroting Cuomo's position almost word for word.

“I see, and I hope to see more lawsuits and amendments, but the laws are the laws,” she said. “I certainly wouldn’t actively seek out violators but at a sheriff you can’t pick and choose which laws are enforceable.”

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The undersheriff's quote also puts him out, as far as I'm concerned.  The retired detective Sgt. From Oregon seems to be the only viable option.  The lady seems like a liberal do-gooder.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 2:48:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Jefferson County Sheriff Deputies were the ones who arrested a decorated war vet because he was caught with some post ban mags that he did not know were illegal. I don't give much weight to any of their SAFE Act talk.
View Quote

Ignorance of the Law is no excuse unless you happen to be the one enforcing or prosecuting it.  
The current undersheriff is defiantly a no-go, Colleen I'm not real thrilled about, and the transplant I know nothing more than what we've read about.....Only positive about the whole damn thing is the current Sheriff is quitting.(too bad about a dozen Deputies don't follow him)  
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 2:57:36 PM EDT
[#9]
He is quitting before they pin some of the cover ups on him. Iv been reading a little on that new dude , he seem at lease less corrupt then the average. See ya later Burns, FUSB Don't let the door hit ya, well come to think about it, hope it knocks you the fk out.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ignorance of the Law is no excuse unless you happen to be the one enforcing or prosecuting it.  
The current undersheriff is defiantly a no-go, Colleen I'm not real thrilled about, and the transplant I know nothing more than what we've read about.....Only positive about the whole damn thing is the current Sheriff is quitting.(too bad about a dozen Deputies don't follow him)  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jefferson County Sheriff Deputies were the ones who arrested a decorated war vet because he was caught with some post ban mags that he did not know were illegal. I don't give much weight to any of their SAFE Act talk.

The general consensus on him is that he has quite the case of small mans complex and likes to cop an attitude when shit doesn't go his way.  I thought I read an article about Colleen that said she was in agreement with the Sheriffs Association on the SAFE Act?  Of course that could be nothing more than political theater as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top